Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

SC in now healthy and will be tough to beat the rest of the way other than LA. Milan being back is a game changer. DC and UH I think might be the next two best teams. DC finally got a win and should start getting on tract. Plus Jennings keeps them in every game with his arm and ability to score in bunches. UH is very very young with 21 of there top 25 players being soph and jr's and the most kids on any team in 8aa with 80 players..now they have played 3 games and should be gaining exp. Macon has a great Freshman qb, great rb,and average in most other areas. Depth will be an issue after the next two games with LA and Greenbrier. Only seeen about 45 kids playing at the White Co scrimmage.

I thought East came toward Middle in the semis last year. LA has already been crowned district Champs. Is that hostile? I mean, LA is just that good,right? If LA fans honestly think they can play with Cookeville, they're bad wrong. PC can barely scrape in the playoffs at 5-5 and show up with a better football team than this district has.

I thought East came toward Middle in the semis last year. LA has already been crowned district Champs. Is that hostile? I mean, LA is just that good,right? If LA fans honestly think they can play with Cookeville, they're bad wrong. PC can barely scrape in the playoffs at 5-5 and show up with a better football team than this district has.

You got one thing right---LA is just that good. If they stay injury free, you will see for yourself in about 3 weeks!