Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

How many defensive safeties & TE's do you know with monster stats? I've known about him for 6 or 7 years.

Like I said, I'm in the dark! I didn't even know what positions he played! Sounds a lot like Harrison Smith. Is he that good? If he is that fast as mentioned before, he would have some monster stats if he played for me. I would find a way to get him the ball very often!

Like I said, I'm in the dark! I didn't even know what positions he played! Sounds a lot like Harrison Smith. Is he that good? If he is that fast as mentioned before, he would have some monster stats if he played for me. I would find a way to get him the ball very often!

They will get him the ball more as the season progresses. They really haven't had to thus far. I don't think they are worried about padding his stats. He does remind me of Harrison Smith...but he will be bigger.

I am sure he does, and every offer he sends out will be a future SEC starter and star. We can just agree to disagree and see where the chips fall 17 months from now.

UCM I've seen him play twice well actually once (SC) and about 10 plays or so when LA beat them 20 - 7 in the 2 qtr. Scrimmage. The Angel kid is a talented specimen and I believe he will play at the D1 level. Vanderbilt may be a good fit for him out of the offers we have heard he has. I do agree with you that the offers may be based on '' upside'' You obviously have a good understanding of the early offers then VERBAL commitments. Sometimes even offering one kid and USING him as leverage to sign another kid. Collateral damage! I also like the other WC transfer he is very impressive. He will, in my opinion, have some quality schools needing his skills on Saturday's. I'm aware of another Ckville kid that has a couple of D1 schools looking at him. Can't say who at this time per family request.

UCM I've seen him play twice well actually once (SC) and about 10 plays or so when LA beat them 20 - 7 in the 2 qtr. Scrimmage. The Angel kid is a talented specimen and I believe he will play at the D1 level. Vanderbilt may be a good fit for him out of the offers we have heard he has. I do agree with you that the offers may be based on '' upside'' You obviously have a good understanding of the early offers then VERBAL commitments. Sometimes even offering one kid and USING him as leverage to sign another kid. Collateral damage! I also like the other WC transfer he is very impressive. He will, in my opinion, have some quality schools needing his skills on Saturday's. I'm aware of another Ckville kid that has a couple of D1 schools looking at him. Can't say who at this time per family request.

Leverage...lol. USING...lol. He has his choice of where to go. He was offered by most of these schools over a year ago. He was offered by miss st. as an 8th grader. That's just too funny. SEC schools don't offer to anyone they don't think can play. How many people do you know that had one SEC offer?

He played 3 plays against LA in what was a scrimmage. The score was 20-14...as if that matters. Maynord doesn't play to win scrimmages. He lost several at SC.

If healthy, maybe SC can upset LA? The YI outcome will show us if that is true or untrue. If its close, I think LA rolls. If its dominated by SC, we might be in store for a heck of a ball game.

SC is not thinking about LA now. YAI is much better this year. SC will not be at full strength. They can't afford to look ahead to anyone.

I must've forgot Nostradamus works for Unapproved Website. If he's so good then why doesn't he play on offense more? Is Maynard just dumb or does he think he doesn't need to play him cause he's already an SEC superstar?

I don't know...my guess is they aren't worried about padding his stats against teams they have had 30 or more points at halftime. Yeah...you should know what that does to help a player. They really haven't needed to so far. He is a team player. They have other players that have done pretty well.

I think being a 4 star by rivals...and rated the #8 TE by 247...7 SEC offers speaks for itself...but hey...what do I know? Warranted or not...those are the facts. I have explained why that is in this thread.

I don't know...my guess is they aren't worried about padding his stats against teams they have had 30 or more points at halftime. Yeah...you should know what that does to help a player. They really haven't needed to so far. He is a team player. They have other players that have done pretty well.

I think being a 4 star by rivals...and rated the #8 TE by 247...7 SEC offers speaks for itself...but hey...what do I know? Warranted or not...those are the facts. I have explained why that is in this thread.

ok he is great an a future all-american, CHS has 3 d-1 talents and will beat Rhea Co(who has no one on rivals) by 30+. Cause we all know Maynord will out coach Pemberton. Then CHS will be on the way toward playing for the 6a title in Cookeville in December. Back to 8aa, who comes out of this Friday ready to test LA in the weeks to come, or can MC actually pull the upset this week?