Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

I thought East came toward Middle in the semis last year. LA has already been crowned district Champs. Is that hostile? I mean, LA is just that good,right? If LA fans honestly think they can play with Cookeville, they're bad wrong. PC can barely scrape in the playoffs at 5-5 and show up with a better football team than this district has.

that's what both Tyner and Cha ND thought

If they have a back as good as Linder they should get a better draw in the first round!

He is probably better. He puts up numbers against teams like MBA where they only lost 49-40. He has been offered by UT, UK, Wisconsin and those are just some of the teams john Brice and Chris Lowe mentioned on the radio. But good luck when you get out of the UC.

He is probably better. He puts up numbers against teams like MBA where they only lost 49-40. He has been offered by UT, UK, Wisconsin and those are just some of the teams john Brice and Chris Lowe mentioned on the radio. But good luck when you get out of the UC.

It's really funny how some people just automatically assume that any team from this area can't compete with big city teams. Everyone knows that Fulton and Catholic can't be beat but things can happen. No one gave us a chance in 2005 either...not saying we are that good but I think we can compete.

It's really funny how some people just automatically assume that any team from this area can't compete with big city teams. Everyone knows that Fulton and Catholic can't be beat but things can happen. No one gave us a chance in 2005 either...not saying we are that good but I think we can compete.

agree....specially if you get them at LA, late in Nov on a cold drizzly night.

Speaking of voodoo and magic, 2005 was that. I, personally, don't automatically assume anything. I hope LA wins every game but one. 3 or 4 good athletes < 12 or 13 good athletes that are faster.

UHS vs Clay (2-1) had 356 yards in total offense. Phillips finished 9-of-14 passing for 196 yards with three touchdowns. Receiving UHS — Ben Guffey 3-76, Dustin Dilldine 2-62, Cody Leckenby 2-30, Braden Cowan 2-28. Rushing UHS — Jordan Whitefield 17-67, Austin Butler 7-61, Jake MIddlebrook 6-17, Cody Leckenby 2-1.

SC vs CHS Bailey Kemp led the Owls offensively, with four catches for 43 yards and seven carries for eight yards. Rushing:

SCHS — Devonta Milan 5-9, Bailey Kemp 7-8, Bryant Goolsby 2-3, Shermar King 1-minus 4, Glen Wickman 2-minus 4, Jon Neal Vance 1-minus 6, Mason Dillon 2-minus 15, Team 1-minus 16. Passing

SCHS — Mason Dillon 6-12-2, 26 yards; Bryant Goolsby 1-1-0, 24 yards; Carson Hackett 2-5-0, 8 yards.