Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

Just when I was thinking it might be time to seriously think of a coaching change in the 'Brier, Greenbrier scored early and often tonight!  First TD in the first 20 seconds of the game!  After beating Portland, Cheatham and now Macon, I hope some things are clicking!  Finish strong, Cats!

In other news, looks like Springfield showed WH what they showed us.  Speed kills!  The Jackets are going to be very confident as the last half of the season rolls along.   

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Just when I was thinking it might be time to seriously think of a coaching change in the 'Brier, Greenbrier scored early and often tonight!  First TD in the first 20 seconds of the game!  After beating Portland, Cheatham and now Macon, I hope some things are clicking!  Finish strong, Cats!

In other news, looks like Springfield showed WH what they showed us.  Speed kills!  The Jackets are going to be very confident as the last half of the season rolls along.   

More than likely yall would of beat them anyways, but losing their QB hurt mightily Looking at your schedule it looks like you had a rough start, but was playing 3 good teams. Yall have a good shot at running the rest of the schedule. At White House-Heritage will be a tough win, but doable.