Boyd Buchanan 2014

reaction

We are ecstatic to have Coach Stone and his family joining us. We have always respected the great SP program, and the Stone family have contributed so much to that program over the years. I am so excited that I have pulled more money out of my son's protein fund (very small) to go put a down payment on Coach Stone's monogrammed sweater vest!. 

:roflol:  :roflol:

We are ecstatic to have Coach Stone and his family joining us. We have always respected the great SP program, and the Stone family have contributed so much to that program over the years. I am so excited that I have pulled more money out of my son's protein fund (very small) to go put a down payment on Coach Stone's monogrammed sweater vest!. 

What kind of mess is this?  You have already got that Stone man a sweater vest and it is still summer time?  I garuntee you that Stone man will look real goofy in that durn sweater vest. Grider never made our coaches wear a sweater vest.  You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this?  You have already got that Stone man a sweater vest and it is still summer time?  I garuntee you that Stone man will look real goofy in that durn sweater vest. Grider never made our coaches wear a sweater vest.  You think im joking but im not.

You make a good point, but we have specially designed water-cooled sweater vests we wear until Fall comes along. Those are extra, but this is a special occasion. You know he has secretly wanted one for years. Anyway, my son can't get beyond 180 lbs with or without his protein.  He will understand why his protein fund is depleted. I will give him the "we never had protein when I was growing up" speech.  

Wigfall's grandson (#3) is a hoss.

What kind of mess is this D60?  You mean to tell me that durn Wigfall man that was a good runner at Griders school lets his durn grandson play for that Reynolds man?  What kind of mess is this?  He is a durn city commissioner for that Dawkins woman.  That Wigfall man better not tell that Reynolds man any of our new secrets that Moore man has come up with since that Stone man left.  If he does that Moore man needs to report him to that Childress man.  You think im joking but im not.

@reaction, let me axe you a a couple of querstions.

What the heck is a Director of Player Development? Is that like a recruitin' coach?

With some Wigfalls and a bunch of Stones runnin' around in blue sweater vests, does that mean southern MaryAnn county is the official feeder area for yer swamp swashbucklers now? pirateship.gif

it always has been.

@reaction, let me axe you a a couple of querstions.

What the heck is a Director of Player Development?  Is that like a recruitin' coach?

With some Wigfalls and a bunch of Stones runnin' around in blue sweater vests, does that mean southern MaryAnn county is the official feeder area for yer swamp swashbucklers now?  pirateship.gif

You guys already pitched a tent in North GA, so we figured we better lock down an area before the big split. We are just thinking ahead. 

You guys already pitched a tent in North GA, so we figured we better lock down an area before the big split. We are just thinking ahead. 

We are proactively developing a high speed rail system linking Marion County and North Moore Road so it easier on the guys.  

We are proactively developing a high speed rail system linking Marion County and North Moore Road so it easier on the guys.  

Troll thinks Hemlock Hills is a great recruiting tool, why move them when you can just transport them.    :popcorneater:

Edited by reaction