Boyd Buchanan 2014

reaction

What kind of mess is this D60?  You mean to tell me that durn Wigfall man that was a good runner at Griders school lets his durn grandson play for that Reynolds man?  What kind of mess is this?  He is a durn city commissioner for that Dawkins woman.  That Wigfall man better not tell that Reynolds man any of our new secrets that Moore man has come up with since that Stone man left.  If he does that Moore man needs to report him to that Childress man.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, that Reynolds man has that Isiah Dillard kid running the ball for him.  What kind of mess is that?

I will say this. Wigfalls grandson is a very good athlete. And a fine young man. Hope that gene pool doesn't kick in on October 10th ! Reaction you are too tough. Always on point for your Bucs . You hold it down on these boards consistently .

I was a 1 man army for years on here. Every now and then I get some back up. I look forward to coming to the Speedway as always! Maybe Roy will share a Red Bull with me. I have to stay away from the fudge rounds.  :popcorneater:

I will say this. Wigfalls grandson is a very good athlete. And a fine young man. Hope that gene pool doesn't kick in on October 10th ! Reaction you are too tough. Always on point for your Bucs . You hold it down on these boards consistently .

Bossbro, it said in that Hargis mans newspaper that this Wigfall mans son came down here to that Moore mans football training day and got trained.  This is a bunch of mess.  Now he knows some of our secrets and will tell that Reynolds man.  You think im joking but im not. 

I was a 1 man army for years on here. Every now and then I get some back up. I look forward to coming to the Speedway as always! Maybe Roy will share a Red Bull with me. I have to stay away from the fudge rounds.  :popcorneater:

Reaction, let me ask you a question.  Have you got a copy of Murphys book this year and looked at his pole?  It has that Reynolds man to win the District.  If you come over when that Reynolds man come down to Griders field, I will share a red bull with you and read to you from my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.

Reaction, let me ask you a question.  Have you got a copy of Murphys book this year and looked at his pole?  It has that Reynolds man to win the District.  If you come over when that Reynolds man come down to Griders field, I will share a red bull with you and read to you from my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.

:popcorneater:

Edited by piratetom