Trinity Christian Academy 2014

Intense

Well maybe those players need to learn to respect the sport.  Its a football scrimmage so there is nothing gained by playing dirty and no shame in being as respectful of the other team as you are your own practice squad.  Punks that don't understand that are nothing but thugs and will always need someone policing them.

Don't know if you've ever played football but I know you've never been to a huntingdon practice before. They are live against their own qb at all times. Their starting qb is the scout team qb. No one is spared contact. So I would say their is a distinct possibility that if given the opportunity your red shirt could get smoked. That's not playing dirty nancy boy and doesn't make you a thug. No wonder you guys can't play defense, evidently no contact is allowed or your called a big meanie

Don't know if you've ever played football but I know you've never been to a huntingdon practice before. They are live against their own qb at all times. Their starting qb is the scout team qb. No one is spared contact. So I would say their is a distinct possibility that if given the opportunity your red shirt could get smoked. That's not playing dirty nancy boy and doesn't make you a thug. No wonder you guys can't play defense, evidently no contact is allowed or your called a big meanie

We'll see who can play defense. Those are big words coming from a team that got smoked by Mitchell. Playing freshmen and having turnovers are part of the game. We lost to Adamsville and made no excuses. They just beat us. After Goldsmith rocks one of your boys a couple of times we'll see if you think we don't know how to hit. You guys are pathetic. We go at it with the Adamsville fans on the T but it's always respectful. I really hope we meet you guys in the playoffs. We have some injuries right now and I know you do as well so maybe by playoffs we will all be healed and line up and go at it. As the Dresden poster said you were the ones griping about scrimmages when your "star" went down. As far as playing defense, we have always been undersized on the defensive line which really hurts us but those boys will hit you. Look forward to seeing how you handle our 160 pound center. Ask Adamsville, he is tough to beat. Their fans told me they have a ton of respect for him. Is he going to dominate? No but he gives it his all on every single play. He will hit you. Also, when Bond.......James Bond hits you from the safety position you will certainly know it !

Yes everyone know you guys and adamsville have been the supposed big dogs in the great 2a. Well Johnny's home boys. And please stop with the "we have some injury" excuses. We get tired of hearing that. You think your beat up now. Ha ha[/quote

Edited by TCAIntense

Yes everyone know you guys and adamsville have been the supposed big dogs in the great 2a. Well Johnny's home boys. And please stop with the "we have some injury" excuses. We get tired of hearing that. You think your beat up now. Ha ha

Nobody is making excuses! Sisk is out for you and the last time I checked you were the ones crying. I would think losing him would impact your team greatly. We do have some linemen out and one of our top receivers but with Sisk being out it should equal out. You need to learn to read deeper into my comments. My point was that in the playoffs hopefully both teams will be fully loaded and will exploit all their talents. There's no excuses here. We will see if you can stop our combo air/run attack and we will see if we can stop the run. You commented that we can't play defense. Try passing on us! 21 INT's last year. Yes we can play defense. We are just a little weaker stopping the run. Will you be there Friday? Edited by TCAIntense

Man I'm just stirring the pot. Yes I will be there. We are pretty deep at rb so the sisk injury should have minimal impact. Should be a good one

You're doing a good job of stirring! Ha. We are not deep at any position. We only have 35 players and that may be the most ever. To be able to compete we have to be healthy at every position. If we are healthy we can compete with anyone in 2A but if not we will be average. Having 3 linemen out really hurts when you aren't deep and especially one of our stud receivers. All should be back by first game with the exception of one. He tore ACL in basketball and is projected to be back in mid October. He's an athlete and great DE. Teams like Aville and Huntington can handle injuries easier due to depth. If we lost a player like Sisk it could cost us a playoff spot. Should be an interesting scrimmage. I know we won't consistently stop your run on Friday. All I'm looking for is an occasional stop so out offense can do it's thing.

Guest hevyrevy1611

My hunches say this wont be a typical, easy going, laid back scrimmage. HA! Hopefully plenty of adults will he there to pull these beasts off each other when it gets heated up. After the dust settles, I havta predict TCA will have the victorious edge. Maybe nobody gets hurt I hope.

I Just have a set down with some folks from Medina at McDonalds   They were getting ready for their up coming season.  Big plans for the upcoming season.  They told me they played Huntingdon in a spring game.  Said Huntingdon ran the ball and ran the ball and ran the Ball.  Ave. over 10 yards per carry.  WOW.   If Sisk is out then their Backup RB's must know how to carry the mail.   Look to see SGHS to have a good passing game as well  Big wide receiver.

I Just have a set down with some folks from Medina at McDonalds They were getting ready for their up coming season. Big plans for the upcoming season. They told me they played Huntingdon in a spring game. Said Huntingdon ran the ball and ran the ball and ran the Ball. Ave. over 10 yards per carry. WOW. If Sisk is out then their Backup RB's must know how to carry the mail. Look to see SGHS to have a good passing game as well Big wide receiver.

Yeah that 10 yards per carry is what worries me. We have to figure out how to stop the run or we won't get to Cookeville. That's tough to stop and certainly our Achilles heel. Yes, SGibson has a stud receiver. Why they didn't go to him more last year I don't know. QB is solid with a really good arm and pretty mobile. I think they will have a good year. Will be a tough game for TCA at SG.