Trinity Christian Academy 2014

Intense

Guest hevyrevy1611

What a great scrimmage! BUT... #@&%* injuries on both teams, one of our defense guys may be hurt pretty bad in knee. :( After the dust cleared, the final was TCA won by one score. Dude.. what a passing attack TCA has. Pretty proud of way Dresden did against TCA's runs. We caused the only turnover, our "D" had an interception, both teams had good ball control. Very impressed with both teams for this early in season. Especially with young Dresden against the experienced TCA team, we did good! When both teams get kinks out.. look out opponents, Lions may roar through both 2A & 1A. Final opinion? LIONS ROCK! :)

Really hope the Dresden kid isn't hurt very bad. My son took a pretty bad shot to the head after catching a pass across the middle and was out for remainder of game but is ok. I wasn't there but was told it was a brutal hit. I understand there was some hard hitting going on. Glad it was an overall good scrimmage. I understand our Defensive coordinator was really mad and told Dresden to stay on offense after 10 plays because TCA had to learn to stop somebody. I appreciate his work ethic and appreciate Dresden obliging by continuing to run it right at us. We had 4 lineman out which gave the other boys an opportunity to show their talent and I understand they got smacked in the mouth by the country boys from Dresden!! Hevy, I'm a country boy too so that's not a negative toward Dresden. These TCA kids have got to learn to get a little bit mean. We can only go so far with our high powered offense. No way we can match Trousdale until our boys get meaner and tougher! Very glad we scheduled Martin and Dresden for scrimmages. Both were very good scrimmages and very solid teams. Hope to see Dresden go deep in the playoffs!

Really hope the Dresden kid isn't hurt very bad. My son took a pretty bad shot to the head after catching a pass across the middle and was out for remainder of game but is ok. I wasn't there but was told it was a brutal hit. I understand there was some hard hitting going on. Glad it was an overall good scrimmage. I understand our Defensive coordinator was really mad and told Dresden to stay on offense after 10 plays because TCA had to learn to stop somebody. I appreciate his work ethic and appreciate Dresden obliging by continuing to run it right at us. We had 4 lineman out which gave the other boys an opportunity to show their talent and I understand they got smacked in the mouth by the country boys from Dresden!! Hevy, I'm a country boy too so that's not a negative toward Dresden. These TCA kids have got to learn to get a little bit mean. We can only go so far with our high powered offense. No way we can match Trousdale until our boys get meaner and tougher! Very glad we scheduled Martin and Dresden for scrimmages. Both were very good scrimmages and very solid teams. Hope to see Dresden go deep in the playoffs!

I appreciate the class. TCA will be a force again this year. I really like TCA vs Dresden. Always a thriller with kids who have heart. Hope the boy is alright. Hope he's not concussed. I'll find out about the Dresden player.