Trinity Christian Academy 2014

Intense

We'll how did the lions fair at USJ wed?

Beat Union City 45-44. Lost to Liberty 28-29 and lost to Dyer Co. Played mostly backups against Dyer Co. Two games against UC and Liverty were grueling. We had beaten Liberty and Dyer Co pretty easily on Sat but Liberty turned the table on us. UC is really athletic and talented. Don't see them losing in 1A. One of our top receivers ruptured a tendon on his finger on Sat and had surgery on Tues. He's out until first game. That hurt not having him as he is a big, fast, strong receiver. I plan to go see Michie High today!!!

Beat Union City 45-44. Lost to Liberty 28-29 and lost to Dyer Co. Played mostly backups against Dyer Co. Two games against UC and Liverty were grueling. We had beaten Liberty and Dyer Co pretty easily on Sat but Liberty turned the table on us. UC is really athletic and talented. Don't see them losing in 1A. One of our top receivers ruptured a tendon on his finger on Sat and had surgery on Tues. He's out until first game. That hurt not having him as he is a big, fast, strong receiver. I plan to go see Michie High today!!!

Good luck at Huntingdon next week! I know they are just working on different phases of the game but let me know how it goes!!

Seen 2 of them @ Rhodes camp, athletic, good height, don't know names...... Be tough losing one of those guys

Seen 2 of them @ Rhodes camp, athletic, good height, don't know names...... Be tough losing one of those guys

Are you referring to TCA? I think our injured receiver will be back by opening night but will have to miss jamboree. He's 6'2 and 205 and runs a 4.6 so he's not easily replaceable.

Are you referring to TCA? I think our injured receiver will be back by opening night but will have to miss jamboree. He's 6'2 and 205 and runs a 4.6 so he's not easily replaceable.

Yep. Both looked to be over 6'.......one lighter headed kid probably the taller of the two. Couple of weeks ago, had people wearing jackets that day. Freaky cool that day

Don't be scouting us old Redrage!! You might see the 3 new 300 pound hogs we have recruited! Lol. We're still looking for them but they haven't showed up at practice yet. Maybe HevyRevy of Dresden knows where they are!

Rev said your linemen transfered to Dresden and now squat 950 and run 4.57 forty times. Our destiny is to beat Maryville for 6A title!!!

Rev said your linemen transfered to Dresden and now squat 950 and run 4.57 forty times. Our destiny is to beat Maryville for 6A title!!!

I think you can beat Murryville!! I think Hevy will eventually find those linemen that have yet to show up to our practices!! Lol

Pride week begins today at 8 am! Two a days then big scrimmage against the Run Happy Huntington Mustangs. Wish the boys an injury free week and hope all the injured players continue to heal fast! St George's is looming ahead! Going to be a very, very tough game. Will probably be best team we play all year.

Edited by TCAIntense

Pride week begins today at 8 am! Two a days them big scrimmage against the Run Happy Huntington Mustangs. Wish the boys an injury free week and hope all the injured players continue to heal fast! St George's is looming ahead! Going to be a very, very tough game. Will probably be best team we play all year.

Good luck to the lions this season , gonna be a fun ride for 15a ! Can you make sure we got some extra sandwiches in the locker room when our Cardinals come a calling ? Our big boys eat a lot !

The scrimmage against huntingdon will be very very physical. Definitely a contrast in style. It's unusual to get a scrimmage of that caliber between two teams who arguably are among the tops in their classification and who more than likely will face each other again with a lot on the line. I love it!

I agree Kris. Very rare that two teams from same class scrimmage. It will be night vs day. Run vs pass. Don't discount our run game. We rushed for over 2,000 last year. We will have a red shirt on our QB so that will cut one of our weapons out. He can definitely run as well as throw. No way we can take a chance on getting him hurt. I'm sure we will be criticized for it but I don't blame the coaches. This will be a serious challenge for TCA because we have to get better at stopping the run.

Edited by TCAIntense