Trinity Christian Academy 2014

Intense

Hey, here is Maryville's # (865) 982-1132! I'm sure they would give you a good game!! :popcorneater:

Obviously someone is hitting the koolaid a little early in the season. Usually we have played one game before he declares us the world's greatest dynasty in football history. Maryville might give us a good workout.

Obviously someone is hitting the koolaid a little early in the season. Usually we have played one game before he declares us the world's greatest dynasty in football history. Maryville might give us a good workout.

I was just ragging him a little!! Nothing wrong with excitement for your program! They would probably smack us around too!! 

I was just ragging him a little!! Nothing wrong with excitement for your program! They would probably smack us around too!!

We've had some scrimmages and 7 on 7 with Henry County the last couple years and we competed well. The funny part was HC had 4 teams for both offense and defense and they all were very good. About third series our kids were dragging cause they were playing both sides of the ball.

Guest hevyrevy1611

HEHE! hey.. our new coach DOES have an inside scoop/ hotline to Maryville, having won three rings there himself and played college ball there. Perhaps it may happen one day.. or Trousdale County. LOL. I know this, one never improves by playing lower quality, easy teams, and when one does play top-tier teams, methinks everyone should be confident with no fear nor doubt, being in it to win it, not just make a good showing and hope to be a little competitive. And yes, hehe, my confidence in team growing, I declaring dynasty status in preseason now, not after a few games. Maybe by next year I'll assume we'll break the record for number of consecutive state championships, and then in a few more years we'll be in the USA Today's top five national polling every year... and, and, and hmmm, I know.. then we will be first HS team to regularly scrimmage Div.I College teams because no HS teams want to play us anymore. :D Then we'll have to start scrimmaging NFL teams after College teams beg off playing us.. LOL. :D Sky is limit! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Dresden and TCA will be having a spring scrimmage Thur. May 20 in Jackson around 5pm. Bet the Lions win! :)

yeppers, I stand corrected, May 20 is a TUESDAY @ 5:15pm (day after my birthday), and the Thur. before, on 15th we play Gibson Co. @ Bethel @ 5pm. My old fogey's brain gets squirrelly sometimes. Keep me in line!

TCA vs. Martin Westview on Saturday at 10:30 at UT Martin.  SHould be a good test for TCA as Martin traditionally has a strong program.  Ohio State was at practice this morning at 5:30 am evaluating Goldsmith.  I watched practice yesterday afternoon and it was exciting to see lots of parents there and really exciting to see the 7th graders there carrying water, moving cones and helping out in any way possible.  Those young boys are hungry and can't wait to get to HS.  Electricity is in the air.  Fall can't get here soon enough.  7 on 7 competition is going to be a lot of fun as well.  I won't be able to make the Dresden game but wish both teams an injury free game.  We know Dresden will be hard hitters as they always are. 

Sounds like alot of offense but no defense.   cant outscore everybody

It's only a scrimmage!! Take with a grain of salt! Lots of variables in these outings!! Starters out, QB not scrambling to prevent injury and lots of subbing and on field instruction!! Coaches trying different rotations! Can't always judge by a scrimmage!!

It's only a scrimmage!! Take with a grain of salt! Lots of variables in these outings!! Starters out, QB not scrambling to prevent injury and lots of subbing and on field instruction!! Coaches trying different rotations! Can't always judge by a scrimmage!!

True That.