Gallatin and Station Camp 2014 versions

big D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Station Camp goes 8-2 in 2014 with losses to Beech and Pearl Cohn. I think Gallatin goes 7-3 with losses to Beech,Trousdale County and Station Camp

Not an Hville thread but hopefully the Commandos will at least be competitive in 2014. Looks like based on this we will get picked 4th or 5th just like this year.

Not an Hville thread but hopefully the Commandos will at least be competitive in 2014. Looks like based on this we will get picked 4th or 5th just like this year.

I would say HHS is the team to beat, with SCHS being a close second; all things considered. It may sound like I'm anti-Gallatin, but I think they finish somewhere from fourth to sixth.

In regards to SCHS/GHS, I'll go SCHS and don't think it will be close.

I would say HHS is the team to beat, with SCHS being a close second; all things considered. It may sound like I'm anti-Gallatin, but I think they finish somewhere from fourth to sixth.

In regards to SCHS/GHS, I'll go SCHS and don't think it will be close.

After losing practically their whole line and big offensive target, it may sound like I am anti- Station Camp, but I do not think they finish 2nd and Gallatin will beat them next year.

Trousdale hasn't trailed in the 4th quarter all year, except for the Gallatin game. There was some magic in the 4th quarter for them converting all the deep 3rd and longs, but they pulled it out and blocked the game tying extra point. ( GHS's only blocked one all season). Left there amazed. They looked great in the championship game though. With that said, there were more people at the Gallatin/TC game than there were for either team the rest of the season. A completely packed place. Great ticket $$$