College Commitments in 1A &2A

CastIronHero

I should have said "he will be on a college team next year." Nothing is certain in college football, even when coaches tell you certain things. AJ could redshirt or something next year, but if everything goes right he will have the chance to play ball next year.

Id like to know who the schools are? No disrespect but I've seen your YouTube videos and as a former 1aa coach I don't see it. However most naia's have j.v. that will give kids a chance.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to know who the schools are? No disrespect but I've seen your YouTube videos and as a former 1aa coach I don't see it. However most naia's have j.v. that will give kids a chance.

I am AJ's father, so I really only put my opinions or generic stuff on here unless AJ wanted me to for some reason. Also AJ doesn't need your stamp of approval he only needs one coach to believe in him. Fortunately for him he as a few. As of now 3 NAIA verbal’s, one NAIA written & 1 D2 written. He also has many D3 opportunities if he chooses that route.

AJ knows that he is not even close to many of those top 3, 4, and 5 star athletes, but he has worked hard to have the opportunity to play college football, and it looks like he will get that chance.

Also most NAIA schools will not give scholarship offers this early for a kid they hope can make it on a JV squad; those kids are picked up later, or sometimes after tryouts.

For some reason people on here love to hate on me and/or my son, and that isn't cool; even when you preface "no disrespect" because that is exactly what you are trying to do. Even so I will keep reading and looking over this site, and my son will keep working his butt off.

I am AJ's father, so I really only put my opinions or generic stuff on here unless AJ wanted me to for some reason. Also AJ doesn't need your stamp of approval he only needs one coach to believe in him. Fortunately for him he as a few. As of now 3 NAIA verbal’s, one NAIA written & 1 D2 written. He also has many D3 opportunities if he chooses that route.

AJ knows that he is not even close to many of those top 3, 4, and 5 star athletes, but he has worked hard to have the opportunity to play college football, and it looks like he will get that chance.

Also most NAIA schools will not give scholarship offers this early for a kid they hope can make it on a JV squad; those kids are picked up later, or sometimes after tryouts.

For some reason people on here love to hate on me and/or my son, and that isn't cool; even when you preface "no disrespect" because that is exactly what you are trying to do. Even so I will keep reading and looking over this site, and my son will keep working his butt off.

Hey K12, I wholeheartedly agree with you that anytime someone says " I don't mean any disrespect" they are doing exactly that. I hope your son has great success in college wherever he goes!

Hey K12, I wholeheartedly agree with you that anytime someone says " I don't mean any disrespect" they are doing exactly that. I hope your son has great success in college wherever he goes!

Remember, he is a "former" 1aa coach. 

Well folks from what I see and what some coaches in his league have said....Aw heck ill just say it! He looks squatty if that's a word, stiff hips,no explosion,and terrible leverage. Please list the schools! I'm done ,no more post, good luck bud.

If you don't have anything nice to say just don't post. Your a grown man but you wanna get on here an trash talk on a high school football player. You should wish him the best and hope he does great. Get a life.

If you don't have anything nice to say just don't post. Your a grown man but you wanna get on here an trash talk on a high school football player. You should wish him the best and hope he does great. Get a life.

Pirate Pride Champ. We needed you around maybe 4 or five yrs. ago. Piling on young men. Was the order of the day on here. Also when we lost . It was always lack of senior leadership . On the subject matter. It is not easy for young men to secure major college offers at the 1-A, or 2-A level. Explosiveness is what normally catches the major schools eyes.

Pirate Pride Champ. We needed you around maybe 4 or five yrs. ago. Piling on young men. Was the order of the day on here. Also when we lost . It was always lack of senior leadership . On the subject matter. It is not easy for young men to secure major college offers at the 1-A, or 2-A level. Explosiveness is what normally catches the major schools eyes.

4 or 5 years ago I was a youngster myself. Learning from your son actually. He taught me the ropes along with Montrell. But I can assure you my dad was probably posting then. Now that I've graduated coacht is the last thing on his mind haha. Anyways on another note, I just think that if someone is 35 yrs old and there isn't a good thing to say about a 14-18 year old then don't say it. Because if someone was calling out his son I'm sure he wouldn't like it.

I don't remember if I had started taking pictures when David was playing, but I've had the pleasure of working with Duele and Jared...both good kids.  And I've watched your unbelievably intelligent daughter grow up into a wonderful young woman.  It's unfortunate that not all kids have great dad's like Boss, but I wish they did.

I don't remember if I had started taking pictures when David was playing, but I've had the pleasure of working with Duele and Jared...both good kids. And I've watched your unbelievably intelligent daughter grow up into a wonderful young woman. It's unfortunate that not all kids have great dad's like Boss, but I wish they did.

Kudos to you D-60. Tremendous following we have at SP. Diverse and knowledgeable for the most part. I may not agree with some posters. But I will stand by their right of free speech. When it comes downgrading the young men who participate in this arena. I will stand up for them. Because it is the grown ups who have control of their paths. And help them form the choices and decisions they make.

Kudos to you D-60. Tremendous following we have at SP. Diverse and knowledgeable for the most part. I may not agree with some posters. But I will stand by their right of free speech. When it comes downgrading the young men who participate in this arena. I will stand up for them. Because it is the grown ups who have control of their paths. And help them form the choices and decisions they make.

You are right. There is no room in here for people that want to degrade kids. If they do that then they deal with the boss (CoachT).