College Commitments in 1A &2A

CastIronHero

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you know more about whats happening or not at MC. But don't know whats going on at the school you say you support . Way to go big guy ! All I was saying is. Give a kid an atta boy. Sure you could hover a lil lower, and do that ...... Maybe!

I have been watching the news and haven't seen an announcement about a Lankford commitment. I will give him his props when he commits, but I haven't seen any commitment yet.

Well of course it's a new program. That won't begin play until 2015. Yes he has committed. Signing day 1st week in February of course. Wasn't looking or asking for condescending comments. Just that SP did have a commit this season. Really thought 'us' SP posters. Where into congradulating our yonung men. And showing genuine interest in this fact.

The point is and was. Just take a little time to show these young men some attention. I do understand this is the slowest most uneventful time of yr.for posting. I'm concerned that most care more about things we can't and don't control. I could care less about who side who is on. Not bitter, just befuddled. Pirate Pride !

Edited by bossbro