College Commitments in 1A &2A

CastIronHero

A BIG Congrats to ALL these young men who are committing today! Alot of Proud families and friends and schools representing today! Big Shout-out to GCA's Jeffrey McReynolds for committing to Carson Newman and Devin Smith offered as a walk-on to the University of Tennessee and my baby boy Andy Eddins committing to Campbell University out of North Carolina

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he is a hard worker. I think he will fit in fine in the boro. Congrats to Lankford and Mitchell. ETSU is putting together a nice class with a lot of local talent. It is good to see.

Cardwell was a preferred walk- on for MTSU. A great challenge. But one that can be realized. Good luck.

I was saving my 1000th post for Marion County's coaching announcement, but who knows how long that'll take.  So I'm using it for something just as important.  SPHS's Payne Mosely will sign with Kentucky Christian University this Wednesday - weather permitting.  They're coming down to SPHS for a signing ceremony.