CPA beats JPII by 50?

BigENS

Five of the threes were hit after halftime, with a 66-20 halftime lead.

Thank you Indian- for some strange reason that doesn't surprise me a bit.  You have to protect (and add to) that 46 point halftime lead- ha!

How many three's did he shoot in making the 12?

I have a different take on this...Have any of you ever thought that quite possibly kids in the area want to go to CPA because of the success and no one recruits them? Success breads success, fact of life. Sorry if this bursts your bubble.

Yes, it is a possibility, but if true then credible sources would support that possibility, correct?

Always interesting to me that those who support this idea "success breeds success" never provide any examples.  There have been many successful programs in the history of Tennessee HS DI sports so if this possibility is true there must be many, many examples, yet no one ever provides even one.  Which other programs do you have in mind where multiple people move far enough to where their the child does not lose a year of eligibility public or private?  And when it comes to private, include those who have the added factor of tuition?  Just curious since I understand the argument, but never see the examples to support it. 

No you don't have it. They don't have the prior coaches so what is your point? Why don't you answer my previous question? Why was the previous football coach fired? Was he terrible at missionary work or did it have to do with his coaching record? Did he have a loosing record? If he had a winning record why was he let go? I really don't care if CPA wins every football and basketball game for the next 10 years, I just don't understand why you and anyone else associated with CPA can't admit that winning is the most important thing and if you are not dominating your opposition, they will get someone else who will.

Valid point and there is information and actions that support your point.  You are correct, just be who you say you are, do not say it when the actions do not back it up.  When that happens there is a weakness of leadership and school administration. 

Yes, it is a possibility, but if true then credible sources would support that possibility, correct?

Always interesting to me that those who support this idea "success breeds success" never provide any examples.  There have been many successful programs in the history of Tennessee HS DI sports so if this possibility is true there must be many, many examples, yet no one ever provides even one.  Which other programs do you have in mind where multiple people move far enough to where their the child does not lose a year of eligibility public or private?  And when it comes to private, include those who have the added factor of tuition?  Just curious since I understand the argument, but never see the examples to support it. 

Valid point and there is information and actions that support your point.  You are correct, just be who you say you are, do not say it when the actions do not back it up.  When that happens there is a weakness of leadership and school administration. 

On the point about moving to a successful program - I know for a fact of at least four current players at two different schools that moved because of the success of the program.  On this particular point I think you are off base.  I agree with a lot of your posts just not this one. 

Obviously this is true since the Lindsey family has apparently moved back to Murfreesboro since the younger son is more of a baseball player and Maddux does not let them play baseball with AAU going on.

Also, the Bradshaws moved back to Greenbrier, well ................................they never left there.

Got it. So if CPA had the same prior coaches and won at that percentage that would satisfy - for you - the main purpose of doing missionary work in the community and winning and losing is secondary?

No you don't have it. They don't have the prior coaches so what is your point? Why don't you answer my previous question? Why was the previous football coach fired? Was he terrible at missionary work or did it have to do with his coaching record? Did he have a loosing record? If he had a winning record why was he let go? I really don't care if CPA wins every football and basketball game for the next 10 years, I just don't understand why you and anyone else associated with CPA can't admit that winning is the most important thing and if you are not dominating your opposition, they will get someone else who will.

That is my point  - which is ur point - you were happy with the prior coaches and would not have posted if they had stayed and won at the percentage that they were winning which would go with or justify the mission statement.... interesting

I guess all of you folks slamming CPA and privates in general think they should hold the ball? Not shoot? I have yet to see a legitimate suggestion for how to keep these games closer. By the way, its the task of the defense to slow the offense, not vice versa. Classifications are currently in place for 4 years. Some of you may think a few of these schools are under-classified but I disagree. CPA has stepped out/up and played as big of a non-district schedule as they could have.

I guess all of you folks slamming CPA and privates in general think they should hold the ball? Not shoot? I have yet to see a legitimate suggestion for how to keep these games closer. By the way, its the task of the defense to slow the offense, not vice versa. Classifications are currently in place for 4 years. Some of you may think a few of these schools are under-classified but I disagree. CPA has stepped out/up and played as big of a non-district schedule as they could have.

They should be in Division II.