Union City and Humbdt Friday Night.Who you got?

copenoc

What grade is Bradford in cause I just looked at the top players in Tennessee and he is not on there. But even so overall team will win and UC is deep and with our football players we have a deep bench and with a good showing in Poplar Bluff I know we are ready for any challenge. Come playoff time what happened last year wont happen again.

Edited by JDOGG80

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dexter may very well want to go to Humboldt when Boykin leaves.  But Humboldt is going to have to dig deep in the pockets more than likely to make that happen.  In the Milan Mirror earlier this past year.  They printed central office staff salaries...... technically Dexter works out of the central office.  With his salary and supplement..... he makes what Morris makes.  Close to $90K.  If he goes to Humboldt..... gonna be expensive. 

What grade is Bradford in cause I just looked at the top players in Tennessee and he is not on there. But even so overall team will win and UC is deep and with our football players we have a deep bench and with a good showing in Poplar Bluff I know we are ready for any challenge. Come playoff time what happened last year wont happen again.

Well, I don't know what list you were looking at but Bradford is a senior & was nominated for McDonald's All American with fifteen other players from Tennessee even tough he want make final cut a big accomplishment! Bradford is a legit 6'4 PG averaging about 24 points & almost 10 rebounds a game! & IF you didn't know nothing about him that only tells me your not a basketball fan of 14a because he was the district & regional Player of the year as a junior!!!

Wow didn't know it was public knowledge. What you think VikAlum87? Also, how good has Bradford been, I've seen big numbers, but competition hasn't been high level yet?

Well, I've heard Dexter say that he would love to coach at Humboldt but don't know if they could pay him $90,000 but he might would take a pay cut to coach the talent in Humboldt! Bradford has been averaging about 24ppg & about 8rbs, against Haywood he scored 29 & Halls Arkansas he had 25 the best two teams Humboldt has played with D-1 talent!!

Well, I've heard Dexter say that he would love to coach at Humboldt but don't know if they could pay him $90,000 but he might would take a pay cut to coach the talent in Humboldt! Bradford has been averaging about 24ppg & about 8rbs, against Haywood he scored 29 & Halls Arkansas he had 25 the best two teams Humboldt has played with D-1 talent!!

I saw Bradford play in AAU over summer and knew he had the tools, just needed to be pushed. 90,000 is a private schools salary! That's a lot! Are there any current assistants that would be looked at? Wasn't Bradford's dad there?

I saw Bradford play in AAU over summer and knew he had the tools, just needed to be pushed. 90,000 is a private schools salary! That's a lot! Are there any current assistants that would be looked at? Wasn't Bradford's dad there?

Yes, Bradford father was the assistant coach last year but is not coaching this year!!you are correct once Bradford decides to be aggressive he can take over a game because he can do it all. Bradford has gotten stronger & put on some weigh, if he ever gets that killer instinct he could be a special player!!

Yes, Bradford father was the assistant coach last year but is not coaching this year!!you are correct once Bradford decides to be aggressive he can take over a game because he can do it all. Bradford has gotten stronger & put on some weigh, if he ever gets that killer instinct he could be a special player!!

Good to hear he turned has started to turn the corner. When I saw him the competition wasn't great and he seemed to drop towards the level of it. How big has he gotten? He had a good frame, just looked like needed to put in the work. Who is the assistant now? Is he a good basketball guy for the team? Last year seemed they won more on talent than anything.

Well, I don't know what list you were looking at but Bradford is a senior & was nominated for McDonald's All American with fifteen other players from Tennessee even tough he want make final cut a big accomplishment! Bradford is a legit 6'4 PG averaging about 24 points & almost 10 rebounds a game! & IF you didn't know nothing about him that only tells me your not a basketball fan of 14a because he was the district & regional Player of the year as a junior!!!

No I'm a UC alumni and support my school I wish I could make it to the games but I work the second shift at Tyson so I go when I get the rare chance. No doubt those are impressive numbers. I just don't understand if he was nominated for McDonald's all-American team he should of been on the list of the top recruits out of Tennessee. No I'm not bad mouthing I think its real impressive. Last McDonald's All-American nominee we had was MJ Brown.

Good to hear he turned has started to turn the corner. When I saw him the competition wasn't great and he seemed to drop towards the level of it. How big has he gotten? He had a good frame, just looked like needed to put in the work. Who is the assistant now? Is he a good basketball guy for the team? Last year seemed they won more on talent than anything.

Bradford is a legit 6'4 & the team was young last year( all juniors) but have gotten better, like any team have their bad nights! I don't know who the assistant is or were he came from but the Vikings will get better come tournamet time! Three (3) of the starters also started for the football team so they are still getting into the flow! The game Humboldt lost was to Haywood without the starting center & Forward who missed games due to playing in the East vs West all star football game! Probably still wouldn't have beat Haywood but will get another shot later on during the season!

No I'm a UC alumni and support my school I wish I could make it to the games but I work the second shift at Tyson so I go when I get the rare chance. No doubt those are impressive numbers. I just don't understand if he was nominated for McDonald's all-American team he should of been on the list of the top recruits out of Tennessee. No I'm not bad mouthing I think its real impressive. Last McDonald's All-American nominee we had was MJ Brown.

Click below link!!

http://www.dnj.com/article/20131204/SPORTS08/312040020/Prep-Notebook-Siegel-s-Clark-named-McDonald-s-nominee