Union City and Humbdt Friday Night.Who you got?

copenoc

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GCPioneer,I think that Bradford and Hubbs is similar.I think that Hubbs was a better shooter.Both are very athletic.Bradford is a better ball handler than Hubbs because I think he beats his defender off the dribble better than Hubbs.One thing I noticed about Hubbs and Dyer Co last year was the offense didnt run through Hubbs,it seemed that the first one that got the ball was shooting.Humboldt offense runs through Bradford and he has become a smarter ball player.GC, what AAU team did Bradford play on?I was wondering if he played on one of the big AAU teams,like Team Penny,Team Thad,M33M,Nashville Celtics.That maybe a reason he is not at least a 4star.I kept telling people from Memphis that be on Coach T that was talking about what Mitchell was going to do in Single A, that Bradford was better than Khalil Spencer. They didnt think so.I think Bradford is one of the better players in the State.

No I'm a UC alumni and support my school I wish I could make it to the games but I work the second shift at Tyson so I go when I get the rare chance. No doubt those are impressive numbers. I just don't understand if he was nominated for McDonald's all-American team he should of been on the list of the top recruits out of Tennessee. No I'm not bad mouthing I think its real impressive. Last McDonald's All-American nominee we had was MJ Brown.

Well, I guarantee he is a top recruit maybe not a high D-1 but already has several D-1 offers! Bradford can shoot three, penetrate, dish, handle ball & jump out the gym!! Humboldt won state last year with all juniors & only one senior on team so if they continue to improve they will have a chance to get back to the glass house!!

GCPioneer,I think that Bradford and Hubbs is similar.I think that Hubbs was a better shooter.Both are very athletic.Bradford is a better ball handler than Hubbs because I think he beats his defender off the dribble better than Hubbs.One thing I noticed about Hubbs and Dyer Co last year was the offense didnt run through Hubbs,it seemed that the first one that got the ball was shooting.Humboldt offense runs through Bradford and he has become a smarter ball player.GC, what AAU team did Bradford play on?I was wondering if he played on one of the big AAU teams,like Team Penny,Team Thad,M33M,Nashville Celtics.That maybe a reason he is not at least a 4star.I kept telling people from Memphis that be on Coach T that was talking about what Mitchell was going to do in Single A, that Bradford was better than Khalil Spencer. They didnt think so.I think Bradford is one of the better players in the State.

Bradford played with the Memphis stars. I believe & that's why people really don't know about him! Halls Arkansas, who has won the last six state championships in 6A ball & had a couple D-1 players, Bradford dropped 25 on them!!!!

Only reason Desonta isn't know is because of his AAU team and rural West TN. Hubbs played for M33M, Kendall Anthony and Casey Prather played with Nashville Celtics. Bottom line, if you are a good player in West TN, you have to play on a well known AAU team because college coaches dont recruit in this area. I know he could be a 4-star guy on Rivals/ESPN recruiting.

Only reason Desonta isn't know is because of his AAU team and rural West TN. Hubbs played for M33M, Kendall Anthony and Casey Prather played with Nashville Celtics. Bottom line, if you are a good player in West TN, you have to play on a well known AAU team because college coaches dont recruit in this area. I know he could be a 4-star guy on Rivals/ESPN recruiting.

Dmm88, you are totally correct!

Desonta played with the Memphis Bulls... I'm telling you guys that he is a high major D1 PG. He is 6'4 and what can he not do? He can create his own shot, finish at the rack, has handles with his left and right hand... from an unbiased perspective, I like his game more than I do Hubbs. 

Edited by GCPioneer

Desonta played with the Memphis Bulls... I'm telling you guys that he is a high major D1 PG. He is 6'4 and what can he not do? He can create his own shot, finish at the rack, has handles with his left and right hand... from an unbiased perspective, I like his game more than I do Hubbs.

I agree GCPioneer, Bradford can take over a game whenever he's ready & the thing that I like most about him is that he plays within the flow of the game. He can score 30 ( with less then fifteen shot attempts) rebound, get assists & play defense! Bradford has a complete game & will only get better, whoever gets him will be getting a good one!So far, I've heard southeast Missouri, UTM, Murray state, have offered him a scholarship not to put any of those schools down, I think he's a big time D-1 prospect no to many 6'4 point guards walking around!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwWzl5ybLqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG2UzpFqX4A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGooxSgqoRs

I knew Bradford was legit, but like I said, I saw him play against Little Rock-Hall who will send a couple of kids D1 this year and he absolutely dominated the game. At one point in the game, the coach for Hall through his hands up in the air like "what do I do".... 

I agree GCPioneer, Bradford can take over a game whenever he's ready & the thing that I like most about him is that he plays within the flow of the game. He can score 30 ( with less then fifteen shot attempts) rebound, get assists & play defense! Bradford has a complete game & will only get better, whoever gets him will be getting a good one!So far, I've heard southeast Missouri, UTM, Murray state, have offered him a scholarship not to put any of those schools down, I think he's a big time D-1 prospect no to many 6'4 point guards walking around!!!

If SEMO, UTM, or Murray land him, they're getting a steal. I hope he qualifies out of high school to go. 

If SEMO, UTM, or Murray land him, they're getting a steal. I hope he qualifies out of high school to go.

Yes, I agree!! From what I've heard,he makes good grades (B student) & hasn't been in any trouble! I know he took the ACT a couple weeks ago & is waiting for results!! Hopefully, he will pass so that he's eligible but will still have about three (3) more attempts if he doesn't get score!!