Class A State Tournament (Early picks) Who you got?

MrTSSAA

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chipper don't forget Lake Co. was a 7 seed in the district last year and ended up beating #2 Seed Greenfield and the rest is history. The Falcons will be ok they got back to back district wins over Halls at Halls and Trenton Friday and Saturday. The Bradford loss hurt but think they will be ok in the second half as Zay look good Friday vs. Halls and the players mentioned get back. With that said still believe the District, Region and Sub-State births come down between Humboldt, South Fulton and Union City. I got UC on the outside looking in b/c they got to prove they can win a big game when it counts. The group they have had been hyped since middle school but as of yet have not got out of the region. I felt last year that Lake Co. got the better deal with South Fulton beating LC in the district consolation and getting to play UC in the Region semis than being a 3 seed and playing Humboldt in region semis. Just my opinion, feel free to rebute.

Chipper don't forget Lake Co. was a 7 seed in the district last year and ended up beating #2 Seed Greenfield and the rest is history. The Falcons will be ok they got back to back district wins over Halls at Halls and Trenton Friday and Saturday. The Bradford loss hurt but think they will be ok in the second half as Zay look good Friday vs. Halls and the players mentioned get back. With that said still believe the District, Region and Sub-State births come down between Humboldt, South Fulton and Union City. I got UC on the outside looking in b/c they got to prove they can win a big game when it counts. The group they have had been hyped since middle school but as of yet have not got out of the region. I felt last year that Lake Co. got the better deal with South Fulton beating LC in the district consolation and getting to play UC in the Region semis than being a 3 seed and playing Humboldt in region semis. Just my opinion, feel free to rebute.

You are right Wardawg it's all about how you finish not how you start so tournament time anything can happen!! Seeding will be important & were will the District be held, the regionals should be hosted by 14A this year, right?

If Lake Co dont start winning some District games,they going to be playing Humboldt, SF,or UC the first round of the District Tournament on the road.LC already have 4 district losses and play a tough Halls team on the road tonight and still have Humboldt at home and go to UC next Friday and also have to go to SF.

I think Lake Co is ok now.Like Wardawg said,the loss to Bradford hurt but Halls lost to trenton and Lake Co beat Halls so have a 1 game lead.Lake Co and Gibson co has beaten Trenton so as long as all the teams lose to a higher seed with no upsets of Union City,South fulton and Humboldt,Lake Co is in good shape at least at the moment for the 4th spot.

If Lake Co dont start winning some District games,they going to be playing Humboldt, SF,or UC the first round of the District Tournament on the road.LC already have 4 district losses and play a tough Halls team on the road tonight and still have Humboldt at home and go to UC next Friday and also have to go to SF.

Well Lake Co has beaten that tough Halls team at Halls and Trenton at Trenton since you posted.Lake Co still has Humboldt,Union City and South Fulton but so do all the other teams also.And Lake Co will get Halls and Trenton at home next game.Lake Co just needs to take care of business in their games with Halls,Trenton,Bradford and Gibson Co which i think only the Gibson Co game will be away.

Edited by mrbigster

Its ok Viking.They have bleachers on the stage.I dont know how many people it holds.They hosted District in 06. I think the best gym for our District is Gibson Co. The coaches voted on South Fulton this year. SF is a gym that you will have to arrive early to get a seat,because when you have UC,SF,LC,and Humboldt in one gym,it will be an overflow crowd.

Its ok Viking.They have bleachers on the stage.I dont know how many people it holds.They hosted District in 06. I think the best gym for our District is Gibson Co. The coaches voted on South Fulton this year. SF is a gym that you will have to arrive early to get a seat,because when you have UC,SF,LC,and Humboldt in one gym,it will be an overflow crowd.

I agree.Think Gibson Co would have been better for all the schools involved as far as travel.