Class AAA AP Poll

icouldbeanyone

Oakland riverdale Saturday? Who ya got? Remember oakland got in middletons head last year and I think she started off the game 0-12! And with One of riverdales post players getting hurt, do you think oakland coul pull off the upset? When oakland played blackman it was at one point a 4 point game late in the second half.

Gonna be a great game between long time rivals!  Both teams have great athletes.  The post player (DJ) you are referring to has only played in 5 games of the 18 games played for Riverdale so far this season, so Riverdale will adjust.  She is a great athlete tho and definitely brings something to the table under the boards!  It would be aweome to get her back at some time this season.

Gonna take Riverdale on this one.

Edited by WarriorFan

Gonna be a great game between long time rivals! Both teams have great athletes. The post player (DJ) you are referring to has only played in 5 games of the 18 games played for Riverdale so far this season, so Riverdale will adjust. She is a great athlete tho and definitely brings something to the table under the boards! It would be aweome to get her back at some time this season.

Gonna take Riverdale on this one.

I agree! Just going to see if they will be able to stop Gibson down low

Thoughts? Probably move Columbia up and Mo West down. I'm I the only one that thinks Heritage is better than Mo West?

1. Science Hill

2. Blackman

3. Riverdale

4. Mt. Juliet

5. Morristown West

6. Columbia

7. Ridgeway

8. Oakland

9. Cumberland County

-(tie) Heritage

I would take any of your top 5.  It all depends on which team is hot in March.

If it is that important to know....Shanique Heard at point guard and shooting guard Alexa Middleton. 2 of the 5 starters have been there since 9th grade. It is an all senior starting line up.

Was Alexa Middleon zoned for Riverdale or did she start her freshman year out of zone.  I honestly don't know but have heard she is zoned for Oakland.