Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

I heard the RB position looked good in the spring. That's saying something when 22 and 29 are gone and 28, 2, and 31 were playing other sports.

Like stars, I also heard their is a lot of talent both in the line and at receiver.

If they can get a little coaching on the offensive side, they may be able to score enough.

Will #1 play qb exclusively or will they use his speed at wr?

I would expect the defense to be a little better with the experience many kids got last year.

Edited by strongx

I heard the RB position looked good in the spring. That's saying something when 22 and 29 are gone and 28, 2, and 31 were playing other sports.

Like stars, I also heard their is a lot of talent both in the line and at receiver.

If they can get a little coaching on the offensive side, they may be able to score enough.

Will #1 play qb exclusively or will they use his speed at wr?

I would expect the defense to be a little better with the experience many kids got last year.

sx eye'm jist gessin' butt eye wood say #1 maybe full time QBin'.....

Inn relaited knews frum Mairvul Collidge....... My soresees tell me Alcoee took Mo-West oft tha Scottie Dawgs feeled and out on Court Streat and proseeded two curb stomp 'em...... :popcorneater:

sx eye'm jist gessin' butt eye wood say #1 maybe full time QBin'.....

Inn relaited knews frum Mairvul Collidge....... My soresees tell me Alcoee took Mo-West oft tha Scottie Dawgs feeled and out on Court Streat and proseeded two curb stomp 'em...... :popcorneater:

That will be a lot of speed at the qb position. GQ may develop some "xtras" to take advantage of that.

Alcoa should be really good this year.

That will be a lot of speed at the qb position. GQ may develop some "xtras" to take advantage of that.

Alcoa should be really good this year.

He mite jist do thait sx.....#1 iz faist......

Eye wuz tolt Alcoee jist ruffed up tha Trojuns......and Mo-Town finalee scorred on Alcoee's frashman.... :popcorneater:

He mite jist do thait sx.....#1 iz faist......

Eye wuz tolt Alcoee jist ruffed up tha Trojuns......and Mo-Town finalee scorred on Alcoee's frashman.... :popcorneater:

Was #2 there to run it for alcoa? Who is going to hand it off for the tornados this year? One of the twins?

Was #2 there to run it for alcoa? Who is going to hand it off for the tornados this year? One of the twins?

Eye'm knott shore sx, butt eye wood thaink #2 weal be thair werkhorse....Eye meen he carried hitt 49 times inn tha stait champeenship.......Pluss eye wood say thair O-line weal bee tha strangth ov thair teem wif Mitchell and Holder bein' upp tords 300lbs each.....

Eye wood thaink  McClurg weal bee tha QB..... :popcorneater:

The Alcoa scrimmage was slightly one sided with the weight advantage going to Alcoa. Alcoa's 260 lbs lineman vs 180 lbs-DL and 165 lbs LB/DB was no contest. Alcoa's defense has its work cut out for them. Alcoa had a couple of good sized lineman and Mclurg #18 at QB showed some good athleticism. A new RB #1 (shifty and quick) will ease the load for #2. Morristown had 1 player at RB who looked good and took the bulk of the carries.

With the size and talent back this year for Maryville, I expect a similar outcome as last year's Rebel vs. Alcoa game.

The Alcoa scrimmage was slightly one sided with the weight advantage going to Alcoa. Alcoa's 260 lbs lineman vs 180 lbs-DL and 165 lbs LB/DB was no contest. Alcoa's defense has its work cut out for them. Alcoa had a couple of good sized lineman and Mclurg #18 at QB showed some good athleticism. A new RB #1 (shifty and quick) will ease the load for #2. Morristown had 1 player at RB who looked good and took the bulk of the carries.

With the size and talent back this year for Maryville, I expect a similar outcome as last year's Rebel vs. Alcoa game.

Eye beeleeve Alcoee gott a playur frum A-E.....Kei'shaun Johnson playin' a littull WR and CB fer tham BDR.... :popcorneater: