Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

I hope I can make a Maryville game this( Good Lord) willing fall (maybe when OR has an off date or Thursday game) I also hope to sit with Pepvol, RebelRon, Stars, and RedRebels like last time....Oh yeah and Big J. I swear I have never laughed so hard in my life as I did that night when Murvil played DB in the playoffs. Big J literally gave them DB fans HECK. I bet halfway through that game they'd wished they had never seen the Maryville side of the stands.

There are 2 sides to Big John. When Big John is with the fellows he is the biggest trash talker there is. That night against DB was just a little ample of Big John. I remember the MOWest/Maryville playoff game in 2001. Big John had those fans from MOWest tore up. I went to the Halls/Farragut game in 2004 with Big John. Big John was telling all those Halls people how Maryville was going to go 15-0.Maryville played Carter the night before. A few weeks later we went to Fulton and watched them play Lenoir City. Maryville played MOWest the night before. Big John was telling all those Fulton fans how Maryville was going to go 15-0. A lady told Big John that Maryville can't overlook Central. Big John told her that Maryville is going 15-0. She told John that Maryville didn't win state last year. Big John told her that Maryville is going 15-0 and Fulton just got their @$$ beat by Lenoir City. Lenoir City did win that game. Fulton got them back in the playoffs. John embarrassed me that night. I was telling him he needed to cool it but he didn't listen to me.

The other side to Big John is this. When his wife is around. He is as quiet as a church mouse. He won't say nothing. She rules to roost in that family. In the last paragraph I mention the Carter/Maryville game in 2004. Me,Pepvol and STARS sit next to this crazy guy who was from Copper Basin. The guy not only loved Copper Basin Football but he was a Rebel fan. He was saying all kinds of crazy stuff. Me and STARS was trying to get Big John to talk smack but he wouldn't say a word. Big John is under the thumb big time.

There are 2 sides to Big John. When Big John is with the fellows he is the biggest trash talker there is. That night against DB was just a little ample of Big John. I remember the MOWest/Maryville playoff game in 2001. Big John had those fans from MOWest tore up. I went to the Halls/Farragut game in 2004 with Big John. Big John was telling all those Halls people how Maryville was going to go 15-0.Maryville played Carter the night before. A few weeks later we went to Fulton and watched them play Lenoir City. Maryville played MOWest the night before. Big John was telling all those Fulton fans how Maryville was going to go 15-0. A lady told Big John that Maryville can't overlook Central. Big John told her that Maryville is going 15-0. She told John that Maryville didn't win state last year. Big John told her that Maryville is going 15-0 and Fulton just got their @$$ beat by Lenoir City. Lenoir City did win that game. Fulton got them back in the playoffs. John embarrassed me that night. I was telling him he needed to cool it but he didn't listen to me.

The other side to Big John is this. When his wife is around. He is as quiet as a church mouse. He won't say nothing. She rules to roost in that family. In the last paragraph I mention the Carter/Maryville game in 2004. Me,Pepvol and STARS sit next to this crazy guy who was from Copper Basin. The guy not only loved Copper Basin Football but he was a Rebel fan. He was saying all kinds of crazy stuff. Me and STARS was trying to get Big John to talk smack but he wouldn't say a word. Big John is under the thumb big time.

Rebelron speaks the truth, but also is an example of the pot talking to the kettle!!!

There are 2 sides to Big John. When Big John is with the fellows he is the biggest trash talker there is. That night against DB was just a little ample of Big John. I remember the MOWest/Maryville playoff game in 2001. Big John had those fans from MOWest tore up. I went to the Halls/Farragut game in 2004 with Big John. Big John was telling all those Halls people how Maryville was going to go 15-0.Maryville played Carter the night before. A few weeks later we went to Fulton and watched them play Lenoir City. Maryville played MOWest the night before. Big John was telling all those Fulton fans how Maryville was going to go 15-0. A lady told Big John that Maryville can't overlook Central. Big John told her that Maryville is going 15-0. She told John that Maryville didn't win state last year. Big John told her that Maryville is going 15-0 and Fulton just got their @$$ beat by Lenoir City. Lenoir City did win that game. Fulton got them back in the playoffs. John embarrassed me that night. I was telling him he needed to cool it but he didn't listen to me.

Hilarious