Class A AP Poll

reaction

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

87 I only read the stats in the paper man against Humboldt..I didn't know UC out rebounded Hum.til the next day..I was very surprised..UC just played very well last night on the defense end of the court and created a lot of turnovers and shot the ball much better against a very good SF team..If u wanna know..UC forced Humboldt into 18 turnovers as well but just couldn't finish at the basket missing wayyy to many easy looks..Thats just basketball and the Vikings were just the better team on that night..Like you said..We will see how it goes on Feb.4 at Vikingville..But you shouldn't have any worries because the boldt is num.1 in the state and UC can't take anybody off the dribble..If u don't believe me just ask SF..LOL..And GC said yall WIll NOT LOSE to a single a school the rest of the year so Humboldt is state champs again..Just call them and tell them to go ahead a put Humboldts name on the Gold Ball.

87 I only read the stats in the paper man against Humboldt..I didn't know UC out rebounded Hum.til the next day..I was very surprised..UC just played very well last night on the defense end of the court and created a lot of turnovers and shot the ball much better against a very good SF team..If u wanna know..UC forced Humboldt into 18 turnovers as well but just couldn't finish at the basket missing wayyy to many easy looks..Thats just basketball and the Vikings were just the better team on that night..Like you said..We will see how it goes on Feb.4 at Vikingville..But you shouldn't have any worries because the boldt is num.1 in the state and UC can't take anybody off the dribble..If u don't believe me just ask SF..LOL..And GC said yall WIll NOT LOSE to a single a school the rest of the year so Humboldt is state champs again..Just call them and tell them to go ahead a put Humboldts name on the Gold Ball.

GCPioneer knows High School basketball & I hope he's right but that's why the Vikings have to show up & play every night! Also, rankings don't mean nothing unless your holding the gold ball at the Glass House on March 16th! The only point, I was trying to get you to understand was that Humboldt was the better team at UC and not to make excuses since you said they would win by double digits!! UC might win at Humboldt & if they do you want hear me say we miss that or did this especially if they lose my sixteen points at home!!! I'm a realist & I know with high school players anything can happen on any given night but I also give credit were it's due, UC has a good team & are capable of beating Humboldt but if the Vikings show up & play they will win from seeing both teams just my "Opinion"!!!

And GC said yall WIll NOT LOSE to a single a school the rest of the year so Humboldt is state champs again..Just call them and tell them to go ahead a put Humboldts name on the Gold Ball.

The toughest test they face this season will be going to Middleton and winning at Middleton which will be a tough game but if they play half way decent they will win. Haywood will beat them but it's possible that Haywood is playing for a state championship as well if they stay opposite of CPA. Humboldt is good man.... There's no one in Single A that matches up to what they have.

I'm sure 87 is a great person and you as well..I just don't agree with what u posted on Humboldt..And I know you know basketball and was very surprised what u posted..I've read your post for some years now but I think that was a bold comment since UC and Humboldt have the same players they had last year and UC beat them both times in Regular season and gave up a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter in the district championship game..I'm not understanding what u posted..But anyway UC needs to focus on LC friday night because they are a much better team than they were the first time these 2 teams met..Lets just play ball and see what happens.

I'm sure 87 is a great person and you as well..I just don't agree with what u posted on Humboldt..And I know you know basketball and was very surprised what u posted..I've read your post for some years now but I think that was a bold comment since UC and Humboldt have the same players they had last year and UC beat them both times in Regular season and gave up a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter in the district championship game..I'm not understanding what u posted..But anyway UC needs to focus on LC friday night because they are a much better team than they were the first time these 2 teams met..Lets just play ball and see what happens.

I saw Humboldt play against Little Rock-Hall.... Hall is the powerhouse over in Little Rock. Hall had several future D1 players on their team. They were definitely the better team and the favorite over Humboldt to win that game. Humboldt played nowhere near as good as what they could have and still had Little Rock-Hall on the verge of being a blowout (had them down by like 15 at one point). Like I said, Humboldt did not play to their full potential and still had Hall all tore up out there on the floor. Humboldt will not see another team like that this year in Single A. The only way that Humboldt gets beat is one of their key players gets injured 

I don't think any team plays but maybe a couple of games a year at their full potential all year because that's just all sports in general. .If UC would had played at their full potential against Humboldt they woulda blowed them out..UC was up 14 ta 4 early put like Chipper has said before in his post..UC hasn't got that killer instinct yet..But after the SF game they might have showed some signs because that score wasn't like the game went..SF just got blowed out..How can you beat a great Southside team and not even compete agsinst Hum.in the 2nd half..ANd BTW is longer than Humboldt and just as athletic and UC wins by 5..I don't have the answers to these questions and maybe you do..If do please feel free to tell me because u saying UC don't have the players..I dunno!

I don't think any team plays but maybe a couple of games a year at their full potential all year because that's just all sports in general. .If UC would had played at their full potential against Humboldt they woulda blowed them out..UC was up 14 ta 4 early put like Chipper has said before in his post..UC hasn't got that killer instinct yet..But after the SF game they might have showed some signs because that score wasn't like the game went..SF just got blowed out..How can you beat a great Southside team and not even compete agsinst Hum.in the 2nd half..ANd BTW is longer than Humboldt and just as athletic and UC wins by 5..I don't have the answers to these questions and maybe you do..If do please feel free to tell me because u saying UC don't have the players..I dunno!

Maybe I shouldn't have said you guys didn't have the players because you guys do have kids that can play. Maybe I should've just said I don't think you guys can match up well with Humboldt. I just think Humboldt is that much better than everyone else honestly. They have had and will have a few more close games as everyone is giving Humboldt their best game. Humboldt has the best player in Single A ball in Desonta Bradford along with a consistent shooter out there in Turner and then they have size and length all around them that crash the boards. Not only is it their starters, but they have depth as well. I still picked you guys as the other team to make it to Murfreesboro, so I still think you guys have a good team.

Humboldt and UC both gets everyone s best game every night they play because they are so well respected by all..Lake Co. Is coming to town Friday night and you can bet LC is gonna give it all they got..If UC don't come to play it could be an upset..LC has 2 players that's returned thats gonna help them and much needed..I'm thinking its gonna be a barnburner but UC will win a close one..LC will be very good come tourny time if they stay together.

Don't think Little Rock-Hall is as good this year as in the past cause they should of beat Gibson County by more than just 13. That's really not that impressive

You haven't even seen the team and you're making assumptions. Humboldt only beat Gibson by 17 and 15... So what? Gibsons not a horrible team and yes I know they lost to your almighty tornados by 30. Little Rock-Hall will compete for a state championship in Arkansas this year. Yea they lost a McDonalds all-American last year, but had 6 transfers move in this year. They're a legit team. Don't try to make it into something that it's not.....