8-AAA

Guest rockydawg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope your wrong about losing the cc coach he is without saying the best coach my daughter has had and I think that the cc school board is about the dumbest in the state. And if I had a son on the football team I would be fighting them tooth and nail get your signs football fans and protest this decision that your elected school board made and once again coach Breedon we thank you for all your time you have put into the program. :)

if any one would be interested in calling school board members here are a few , ,,bobby cummins-manchester,paul thorton=manchester,jimmy sain-hillsboro,ricky milburn=manchester, prater powell -manchester,,,high school---reggie johnson & major shelton,,,just call information and express your opinion! :( :confused:

[Edited by daddyraider on 11-16-02 9:31P]

[Edited by daddyraider on 11-16-02 9:33P]

Jeff is one of the most dedicated people I know when it comes to his teams. I cannot believe that he is the reason for the football teams lack of success. He gets a lot out of his softball talent and i would think he does the same for football. Some schools softball team is going to be very lucky if he does leave. He has a passion for competetion. We were playing Coffee in a tournament last year and the game was a 0 -0 nail biter and he just looks at me and said "this is what it is all about you got to love these type of games."

If this is Breeden's last year coaching the Lady Raiders look out for maybe the best team from there yet. The bats were quite last year but look out this year. In fall ball the Lady Raiders posted 8 runs on Jensen. Catalono will challenge her sisiter's school records this year. People like to hope for another "off" year like last year, but too bad. CC will be a top 5 team in the state come the end of the season and should perform well, thanks to maybe the toughest regular season schedule out there.

• 1 month later...

ERA, Who is the young pitcher(Amy) for Columbia you mentioned? Did she play middle school ball? Columbia has many talented players who are eighth graders or freshmen who will see playing time early in their High School careers. As for the rankings for 8AAA, the top two will be CC and Shelbyville but I can't as easily rank the rest of the squads. Each has talent but will have to step up to the level this district requires to take a district championship.