Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

Ok ......I will give my assessment of the Owls game tonight....

As always, my defense looked solid....and before I continue....let me just say I'm an OFL (OWLFORLIFE).....but you know Passive.....I tells the truth and don't bite my tongue....

This season lies in the hands of the Ooltewah Coaching Staff....we have got ALL the weapons we need to make a deep run in the playoffs...

Our offense should be as balanced as the defense.....It's clear of who should be the signal caller and somehow he is still sharing snaps...I know this was just a scrimmage but it's time to play to win and leave the politics to the politicians.....IMO #15 is the starter....he is a true Owl with a strong arm...he is a senior and it's his turn....I can always count on my defense to be strong....and I still say the 3 best players are on the defensive side.....that's like giving a gift to the opponent......I would be licking my chops too :hungry: .....before I say anything else I know the season starts next Friday....and hopefully the RIGHT decision is made.....and we can make history in 2014.....#GO OWLS

I thought the other kid looked better than #15, but what do I know. :blink:

Man did anyone see my receiver???he almost got decapitated out there trying to catch  those dink and dunk ducks......now he did throw a nice one to  #4 but overall 17 has outplayed him....he has another year to develop....we have too many weapons to be experimenting...C'mon Coaches...play to win...My buddy Doug's defense bends but won't break....we are relentless and we need rhythm on offense to keep doing our thing..#LOP

Ok ......I will give my assessment of the Owls game tonight....

As always, my defense looked solid....and before I continue....let me just say I'm an OFL (OWLFORLIFE).....but you know Passive.....I tells the truth and don't bite my tongue....

This season lies in the hands of the Ooltewah Coaching Staff....we have got ALL the weapons we need to make a deep run in the playoffs...

Our offense should be as balanced as the defense.....It's clear of who should be the signal caller and somehow he is still sharing snaps...I know this was just a scrimmage but it's time to play to win and leave the politics to the politicians.....IMO #15 is the starter....he is a true Owl with a strong arm...he is a senior and it's his turn....I can always count on my defense to be strong....and I still say the 3 best players are on the defensive side.....that's like giving a gift to the opponent......I would be licking my chops too :hungry: .....before I say anything else I know the season starts next Friday....and hopefully the RIGHT decision is made.....and we can make history in 2014.....#GO OWLS

I agree Elrod should be backup the other kid he is just flat better, but politics will keep him off the field. Love the kid and his family but not ready and very limited in the pocket. I believe that Freeman is the most underrated player in Chattanooga this kid can play, he has a noise for the ball, Chattanooga is the worst political city in high school sports I have ever seen, Same said about East Ham. Woods is not ready at all,  he looked like a middle school QB at best, but in East Ham. defense the backup is not that polished either. Neither team will do well after post season unless they run the ball better the QB will not help.