Lake County 2014

lakecounty1968

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Good job Falcons! Is LC going to the big 7 on 7 @ UTM this saturday? Dresden just barely got to go, paperwork done only this week. But we in. Last Sat. we won Bethel's tourney, undefeated. First time Lions did that I think. Hope ya'll at UTM.. that is a biggie!

Good job Falcons! Is LC going to the big 7 on 7 @ UTM this saturday? Dresden just barely got to go, paperwork done only this week. But we in. Last Sat. we won Bethel's tourney, undefeated. First time Lions did that I think. Hope ya'll at UTM.. that is a biggie!

No, LC will not be at Martin. Will be in the one in Jackson next week. The falcons hosted Obion Central and Hayti, Mo last night in 7 on 7. LC had their way with both. Hayti was very athletic.

Guest hevyrevy1611

No, LC will not be at Martin. Will be in the one in Jackson next week. The falcons hosted Obion Central and Hayti, Mo last night in 7 on 7. LC had their way with both. Hayti was very athletic.

Way to go. Congrats. In Jackson that's a fun one for sure! Esp. like those lineman challenges! YES! good luck down there! In two weeks we'll see ya'll here. I know it will be a great game! Edited by hevyrevy1611

Had their way with Obion Central? You did with Hayti, but that was not the case with Obion.

Had their way with Obion Central? You did with Hayti, but that was not the case with Obion.

If you were keeping score not that it matters. LC scored 12 times on Central. Central scored 5. Central held it's on with Hayti. Watch the film. Then come back and tell me LC didn't have their way with Central.

Edited by lakecounty1968

If you were keeping score not that it matters. LC scored 12 times on Central. Central scored 5. Central held it's on with Hayti. Watch the film. Then come back and tell me LC didn't have their way with Central.

There is no doubt in my mind that LC had thier way with OC. The Rebels are not a football shcool. If a 1A team can spank them the way you guys did in the spring and then beat them again in 7 0n 7 it doesn't bode well for the upcoming season. They will not break 500 this year in fact I'm saying they win 3 and will not win one game in 4A. I do like thier fan base though. Always faithful.

Guest hevyrevy1611
:D Dresden Lions are looking forward to our scrimmage game with your Falcons! This Friday, 5:15 pm here at the hogpen in Dresden! My main concern? As always, I truly hope both teams have no injuries! C ya there! :D