Lake County 2014

lakecounty1968

to me this is a crucial key.. the youth leagues. I think that why Dresden has finally broke through to be competitive, our coaches in younger divisions are phenomenal and give stud athletes ready to go to the high school program. Lake County has a winning tradition that Dresden is just now getting to experience, largely due to our youth program imo. Can't wait until we scrimmage. I will put a seed and bug in our new coach's ear to add LC at this years end when everyone redoes schedules. Drop Obion (dirty players) and Fayette Academy (not competitive) and add LC, Milan, Adamsville, TCA, Camden, or such teams that are strong, well coached, fighting warriors, with classy programs. To be da man ya gotta beat da man! It best to play "manly" teams for non-district games. Even if they beat us it helps our team in district games and come playoff. In my thinking anyways. It will be a fun, profitable scrimmage. I agree with everything you said. Our youth football league teams are usually strong, Hopefully, it will pay off years down the road.

So how is the search for administrators going in Lake Co??? I hope y'all get some good ones that will be there for a while and really step up and support your athletic programs. My wife works in the district so I am kinda interested in how things turn out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

20 to 25 but give me that number who are dedicated  over a team with 60 that is not.

I have seen it before, I'm sure you & others have too, a smaller numbered team just annihilate a larger school. Only allowed 11 on the field, so if they warriors (like The 300 Spartans, or Gideon's army, etc), they'll wear out teams with more players. You right!

So how is the search for administrators going in Lake Co??? I hope y'all get some good ones that will be there for a while and really step up and support your athletic programs. My wife works in the district so I am kinda interested in how things turn out.

Kim Decker was hired as the high school principal. She was the girl's basketball coach in the 90"s. I think she will make a great principal. Ms. Darnell is making a lot of good decisions for all the Lake Co school system. Things are looking a lot better now in Lake Co.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Wonder if she's gonna go to the upcoming LC vs Dresden scrimmage? :) She'll be early tested on how she handles disappointment as she witnesses her Falcons be eaten up by some powerful, hungry Lions! Will be a tasty feast for these beasts in Dresden. How will LC's new administrator deal with this mauling? hehe :D

Wonder if she's gonna go to the upcoming LC vs Dresden scrimmage? :) She'll be early tested on how she handles disappointment as she witnesses her Falcons be eaten up by some powerful, hungry Lions! Will be a tasty feast for these beasts in Dresden. How will LC's new administrator deal with this mauling? hehe :D

Time will tell my friend. Time will tell.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Time will tell my friend. Time will tell.

awww man, I tried my hand at what I thought was some pretty good banter and fun "smack-talk", I was expecting a better comeback than that! You can do better.. like falcons poking eyes out of Lions, or being too fast and will be swarming all over Dresden's kittens, or sumin like that. Hehe! :D