T$$AA Officials

champstrain1

What do you do with all divisions wrestling at the same time and all coaches in the 106 class pick Mike Craft and PA Bowler. Who gets to use them ?

Let's see...... Well you have a weight class... 106, each division draws 1, 2, and 3.... This would be the order of pick, AAA draws 1 makes their choice first.....then proceed to 2 then 3..... Repeat the entire process on each weight class.........until all Divisions by weight class are assigned. The process should be completed in 45 mins or less.... As long as all the coaches are available for the process.......... Most coaches know who they respect and trust, or NOT

I have watched the match between cyree/fuller on video several times. I understand that anybody can watch video and pick it apart in order to discredit an official. I also realize that i should become an official myself instead of complaining but here goes:      The officiating in that match was horrible. The stalling call at the end was definately not the right call in any form or fashion but there was more that caught my attention prior to that.  At one point, Cyree had fuller stacked straight up and down with his shoulders on the mat and his feet straight up in the air. four seconds ran off the clock before the ref made an attempt to run to the other side of the wrestlers in order to start counting backpoints. ( at least thats what im assuming and hoping he was attempting to do) was it a pin? maybe not or maybe in college but absolutely worthy of backpoints. combine that with a missed escape  point and very possibly more backpoints at the end of the second period and it was a recipe for disaster from the get. Add in the stalling call on cyree at the end that blew everybodys mind that was watching and you have a young man who was robbed of a huge opportunity and its a shame. Along with that you have another young man who may not get his due credit. The officiating in this match took something away from both of these fine wrestlers but you're right..... We never miss a call from the stands!!  I believe the misconception concerning officials is that it is not volunteer work. Its a job and they get paid for it. I get paid to do a job and if i dont do it efficiently I risk being fired.  Its not ok to say you win some and you lose some when it comes to the calls out there. The kids work to hard to be disregarded in such a way.....

I will see if anyone got video of another match were I was very confused as to why the other kid won. I think if some of or all the fans of the sport started posting these type of video of referee's making or breaking a match that a wrestler put their heart and sould into that we could end up with a better wrestling state overall.

You don't need a video, all you have to do is just show up at any of the wonderful matches and you will see a misfit ref calling the match. I don't know if we need help or if they need help, but somebody please help these boy get from under these ref. Not all are bad, but I would say a least 80% need to just walk away and never come back. Fuller is a great wrestler that don't need the refs help!!!!!!