District 9AA Predictions

FootballFan222

1A team Clarksville Academy Cougars have both Cheatham County, White House Heritage and Harpeth on their schedule again this year. Although we are playing up in class in these four games, we have been able to compete the last few years. We are usually way under sized and 30-50 less players. Last year we were able to hold off Cheatham County, lost to White House heritage and to Harpeth. We could contain Heritages Running backs. By the time the Harpeth game hit we only dressed 23 players. Lot of starters we out for the rest of the season. I'm hearing good things about Harpeth, White House Heritage and Cheatham. Do you think they are way better than last year. We also kick off the season with Montgomery Central. I got the feeling the Cougars are going to have their hands full with these four games. Our coaching staff will have to have us hitting on all cylinders to have a chance. Please provide input.

Edited by gtripledip

I see BDP winning 9AA this season. Westmoreland will be a huge test for WH but other than that, WH shouldn't be tested too much. Now, I could be wrong, and I've been wrong before, but I like the Devils chances. Greenbrier always play WH well and should be a great game. White House travels to Hendersonville tomorrow and then plays Fairview in the Robertson County Jamboree Friday night at East Robertson! Two very tough tests await this week. How are the other 9AA teams looking so far this August?

I see BDP winning 9AA this season. Westmoreland will be a huge test for WH but other than that, WH shouldn't be tested too much. Now, I could be wrong, and I've been wrong before, but I like the Devils chances. Greenbrier always play WH well and should be a great game. White House travels to Hendersonville tomorrow and then plays Fairview in the Robertson County Jamboree Friday night at East Robertson! Two very tough tests await this week. How are the other 9AA teams looking so far this August?