District 14a tournament

87vikingalumni

the black ref is Fred Ivey and he is from Rutherford. He will tell you he is no fan of UC. I think the game has gotten too big for him. He was pathetic last night for a fact...

He looks like a Fred!..Well the good thing is he will have to go to Jackson or somewhere now and UC dont have worry about his pitiful self again til next year I because he is garbage and always will be garbage!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Copenoc? I was not there, but I know this kid personally and he does not have an attitude problem! Not right to shake hands, but I've never seen that from him. Maybe it was a big disappointment to lose game, although that's no excuse, but for you to say you lost respect and hopes he doesn't win Mr. Basketball for this is crazy! Dude is 18, so one mistake and your wishing bad luck to him, that's crazy!

If you are gonna represent 14a getting nominated for a Mr.Basketball award you have to carry yourself in a proper manner..All he done last night is talk trash and cry to the refs the whole game..I dont know what he was crying about because FRED gave Humboldt every call there was..UC never reached the bonus until overtime and Humboldt was in the double bonus most if 4th quarter and overtime. .Look I call it like I see it and im sure Bradford is a Great kid but he needs to learn how to carry himself better to make it in D1

If you are gonna represent 14a getting nominated for a Mr.Basketball award you have to carry yourself in a proper manner..All he done last night is talk trash and cry to the refs the whole game..I dont know what he was crying about because FRED gave Humboldt every call there was..UC never reached the bonus until overtime and Humboldt was in the double bonus most if 4th quarter and overtime. .Look I call it like I see it and im sure Bradford is a Great kid but he needs to learn how to carry himself better to make it in D1

He made a bad mistake, his mom got on him there at the game and it was handled- But for you to say you hopes he doesnt win mr basketball is CRAZY! Edited by mboro

He shook the same dirty hands win they beat UC twice so what was the difference now?

I agree, you should be a good sportsmanship when you win as well as when you lose but Bradford is a good kid. Like I said,' early emotions do sometimes get in the game on both sides but you can't make one statement due to one (1) mistake a kid made & say you hope he doesn't win Mr. Basketball! Bradford hasn't done nothing like that in the three (3) years that he has started but he did shake their hands. After, the LC game he shook a couple UC hands before they took the floor, the kid is just competitive and usually very quiet and laid back!! 

Ok Copenoc, the kid made a mistake & like I said'', that is out of his character! I'm sure the UC players were talking trash too, trying to get inside his head because I would if I was playing against him.  Bradford has represented 14a well over his three (3) years & you can't bring up anything else that he has done besides last night. The kid is a very humble person but let his feelings get to him but his mother corrected him right on the spot & had him shake the players hand. UC won fair & square and Refs have been terrible all season so what's new, UC won so be happy!     

Well u got your opinion and I got mine..Why was he in UC huddle during A time out and Sisco had to almost force him out..Now thats crazy!..Boykin never said nothing..he never wad wondering where his best player was..Mr.Basketball! .Look..im sure his mom handled the situation but im just saying he showed his true colors as far as knowing how to carry yourself on and off the court..Maybe I shouldn't have said I hope he dissent win..Maybe I meant he wasn't deserving according to his attitude.

Well u got your opinion and I got mine..Why was he in UC huddle during A time out and Sisco had to almost force him out..Now thats crazy!..Boykin never said nothing..he never wad wondering where his best player was..Mr.Basketball! .Look..im sure his mom handled the situation but im just saying he showed his true colors as far as knowing how to carry yourself on and off the court..Maybe I shouldn't have said I hope he dissent win..Maybe I meant he wasn't deserving according to his attitude.

You are judging a person by one mistake as well as saying how he carries himself off the court! The kid has never been in trouble off the court either & you can't find nothing he's done! As a adult you can't hold one mistake against a kid , kid makes mistakes as well as adults & you can't hold that against him or make a judgement about his character! All I'm saying", is don't judge a person by one act made during a emotional moment" because if you been watching him play UC all threw his career & you have never seen him display that way!! I'm threw with this subject & ready for the regional tournament, good luck to UC & hoping for round four!!!

Yes, correct... I think he is out there for attention and it's ridiculous. I talked to someone that was there last night and they sad Fred was so one sided in his calls it was ridiculous. I don't care how many years he claims to be a ref, it still doesn't make him a good one. And then he thinks it's all funny...

I was just there up see a good game. No bias at all. Fred was horrible last night. I really

Thought for a while he was going to be sure himself humboldt was going to win that game. The technical went exactly like the person said before. Several players were talking all game and he randomly decided to T the kid up. He argues with sisco for wayyy to long at one point. Almost like a baseball coach and umpire after coach gets ejected lol. It's basketball. You either T him up or walk away. They were yelling at each other face to face. He all about the attention.

I was just there up see a good game. No bias at all. Fred was horrible last night. I really

Thought for a while he was going to be sure himself humboldt was going to win that game. The technical went exactly like the person said before. Several players were talking all game and he randomly decided to T the kid up. He argues with sisco for wayyy to long at one point. Almost like a baseball coach and umpire after coach gets ejected lol. It's basketball. You either T him up or walk away. They were yelling at each other face to face. He all about the attention.

Yea if I was Sisco I would send that tape to Roger Shore and the tssaa..He shouldn't be allowed to ever do another UC game because he is clearly bias towards Humboldt. .But like I said thank goodness his pitiful self is gone for the year.

That is exactly what I heard.... That Fred was doing his best to get Humboldt that win. That does need to be addressed especially in games of that magnitude. I'll ask Dr. Shore about it next time I see him...

That is exactly what I heard.... That Fred was doing his best to get Humboldt that win. That does need to be addressed especially in games of that magnitude. I'll ask Dr. Shore about it next time I see him...

uhh you can bet Shore will know about that game..Fred was wayyy out of line and he knew it thats why Sisco didnt get T up..if u gonna T one player up for it dont be scared to get Mr.Basketball..T up also..I bet hid trash talking is over with now..Fred needs to throw his whistle in the til it and flush it