District 14a tournament

87vikingalumni

UTM needs to be offering the house on Desonta. They could really use his talent and would be a local talent that would succeed there. Just my opinion, but I'm not sure Murray is a good fit. They already have Cameron Payne at PG this year who will still be there for 3 more years after this year. Butler is obviously the big offer for him, if they've offered. I'm sure a good state tournament run could pick up another solid offer or two.

Yes, I'm hoping they make a deep run & make it to the glass house because it would benifit Bradford to get some more colleges to see him play. Hopefully, they will contnue to play good basketball & make a run at a re-peat but still a lot of basketball to be played! I agree, he should go to a school that would be a good fit for him and a team that's looking for someone that can help them right now!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think UT-Martin would be a better team with Bradford

I tend to agree. Word is the new UTM Athletic Director wants to "bolster" the Men's basketball program in the next couple of years. I think Bradford would be a good fit at MTSU with his skill set. I believe Murray State is returning to OVC level play for a few years and with Belmont coming in...it'll be theirs' for a while. If he wants an OVC school to stay close to home, I would have to agree with Murray St over UTM...for now.