District 14a tournament

87vikingalumni

That is exactly what I heard.... That Fred was doing his best to get Humboldt that win. That does need to be addressed especially in games of that magnitude. I'll ask Dr. Shore about it next time I see him...

uhh you can bet Shore will know about that game..Fred was wayyy out of line and he knew it thats why Sisco didnt get T up..if u gonna T one player up for it dont be scared to get Mr.Basketball..T up also..I bet his trash talking is over with now..Fred needs to throw his whistle in the toliit and flush it

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shore won't do anything; he has been to a lot of UC games and Fred was there making bad calls against UC. So what makes you think if he hasn't done something then that he will do something now? They won't do a thing and it will keep happening; and that's bad for a ref to cheat a group of kids who bust their butts.

Shore won't do anything; he has been to a lot of UC games and Fred was there making bad calls against UC. So what makes you think if he hasn't done something then that he will do something now? They won't do a thing and it will keep happening; and that's bad for a ref to cheat a group of kids who bust their butts.

I have as much fun watching the 3 kids come off the bench for the press after free throws as I do anyone. You will never see a more energetic and in your face press than when they turn it up. They give 150% constantly.

I understand we will have 14A officials for the region 8 tourney. You guys are scaring me with the criticism of 14A officials. I hope "Fred" stays home!! Lol

Well I wish you luck on that one..I promise you will know Fred when you see him..He is a fat black ref with big bug eyes.It looks like his eyes are about ready to pop out of his head!..He is garbage! .He loves the attention for sure..But if he likes TCA y'all got it made..It should be an easy win if he is calling your way because I've NEVER seen him call it down the middle. .lol

That is exactly what I heard.... That Fred was doing his best to get Humboldt that win. That does need to be addressed especially in games of that magnitude. I'll ask Dr. Shore about it next time I see him...

I've been saying Fred was biased for years .He always seems to call against Lake co when they play Bradford,Hu,boldt.Same for Eric Ward.Arent they from Gibson co.Would be like me officiating a Humboldt -Lake Co game and I live in newbern,not in the same county like they do,They can decide games during the regular season and cause a lower seeding getting in the tournaments.and when the district starts and a team has to win that first game or go home,they can end the season for a team before they get to the semi finals.I personally wish the TSSAA would send officials to different sites once the district tournament starts.Let the other district get our fine officials

Yea Bigster u had me rolling man!..I thought UC played very well tonight and congrats to them guys..I wanna point out a couple of things..The black ref with the big bug eyes was absolutely garbage..I heard from some people that he lives in Humboldt but I dunno..It was like he was trying to beat UC himself. .wow..he would call them tic tac fouls all night on UC and never made a call on Humboldt but maybe twice. .and thats when he had too..that dude is plum pitiful!..He teed number 30 up for talking to Bradford to much and Bradford stayed talking trash to Stockdale and wouldn't say nothing. The other ref had to tell Bradford to stop it..Another thing ..D.Bradford did NOT try and shake not one persons hand after the game..I lost a lot of respect for that kid tonight. .He just showed me he is a crybaby and for those actions I hope get does not win Mr.Basketball award..He has a terrible attitude and he talks to much..He needs to let his play on the court do his talking and shut up!..At one time he got in UC huddle on a time out!.. For What?..Sisco had to run him out..If the TSSAA. bases Mr.Basketball on attitude he will be at the bottom of the list.

You guys ,i was just having fun about your announcers even though he did ask Mike about 100 questions during the game.But I actually like listening to them..lolBut they are UC all the way.When Lake Co played Humboldt ,it was Humboldt couldnt hit the end of a garbage can.Didnt want to maybe give Lake co credit.Then when it came to Humboldt-Union City it was .Why is it Mike that when Humboldt plays Union City they cant seem to miss .Something about those jerseys Mike.And Mike says.Well we just have to give Union city props for being who they are and bringing out the best from all the other teams..lol..The announcers dod say that with the tournaments getting ready to start and looking ahead ,he thinks Humboldt and Union city will meet in the championship.What do you think mike?