District 14a tournament

87vikingalumni

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I'm here but want be able to make the game tonight, it should be another dog fight between UC & the Vikings but I'm going to go with the Vikings by eight (8). Desonta Bradford took over the game against LC because the rest of the players were just going threw the motion & I hope Turner doesn't havae another shooting night like Friday or the Vikings might be in trouble. It's hard to beat a team three (3) times but the Vikings always gets up for UC games so I'm hoping they come out with some emotions tonight. LC played a great game & hit everything they threw up but it was a good test for the Vikings to fight back & show heart because every game is not going to be a double digit win, when the offense is not clicking they need to still continue to play good team defense. Hopefully, Bradford will continue to play at a high level & if he continues to attack the basket off the dribble, UC better watch out because against LC Humboldt took to many outside shoots intead of attacking the rim. Is UC broadcasting this game on any radio station & if so what is the radio station number?

105.7 it will be on the internet as well

What's the name of the radio station because I will have to listen to game on internet?

if you have a smart phone you can download the TuneIn Radio app and listen to it on 93.7 on there.  TuneIn may even carry the UC station as well.  Just a thought. 

I'm going with the Vikings by 11.  Beating a team three times is tough but they seem to have UC's number this year.  Go Vikings!