Division II-A Miss Basketball Finalists
Emily Lytle, Evangelical Christian School
Kaylan Pugh, St. Mary’s
Micah Scheetz, Webb School of Knoxville

Division II-AA Miss Basketball Finalists
Jasmine Cincore, Briarcrest
Kennesha Nichols, Ensworth
Kennedy Potts, Harpeth Hall

That is odd. Maybe because UC, GC, and Middleton really dont have a standout player. They all have 3 really talented players. Middleton and Dangerfield are finalists because Riverdale and Blackmon are ranked in the nation. Plus Middleton was a McDonalds All-American, so there's that.

That is odd. Maybe because UC, GC, and Middleton really dont have a standout player. They all have 3 really talented players. Middleton and Dangerfield are finalists because Riverdale and Blackmon are ranked in the nation. Plus Middleton was a McDonalds All-American, so there's that.

Deja Faulkner is a standout player. She's a stud! Already committed to UT-Martin and they're getting a good one. The only class I really have a problem with was Single A. AA and AAA looked fine.

Ridiculous...... single A is a joke......Guess if you play in Chattanooga area you're automatically disqualified. HMMMMM we will see...cograts to finalist. Just some really good players left out.

What specifically is a joke about Single A?

Level of play?

Finalists?

Is there anyone in mind from Chattanooga area you feel was unjustly left off? Brooke Copeland from Bradley Central is the best player in Chattanooga area & I'm not sure that she should have been in top 3 for AAA. all 3 AAA girls are really Outstanding.

Of course really good players are left off. There are only 3 finalists in each class.

I believe it should be Alexa who wins but also lets not forget Bashaara Graves was an All American and people thought she was a shoe in but Shacobia won I just think there are so many great players in TN that its an honor to be recognized and some will be left out like a Brooke Copeland I know her team is having a tough year but it in no way diminishes the great impact player she is and I know she will do great things at Florida and I will be watching and rooting her on.