Mt. Pleasant

cubs1

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildcat89,

I'm just curious, what do you mean about discipline? I know several players on the team and they seemed to be disciplined the last several years. When you say athletes what does they mean? The players love the hire and I think he will do well. I trust their feeling on this one.

I didn't say they, I said MTP is always loaded with athletes but in the past MTP has had discipline problems. If you look back at my post I said I'm glad the boys got their coach and I wish the best for the new coach and the team as they start a new chapter of MTP football.

Thanks for your kind words! I just get tired of MP getting a bad rap from other teams because they have blacks on their team. I'm not saying that's what you meant. But a lot of people say MP has athletes not good football players and also have discipline problems. I have seen many teams in the region who looks like they have discipline problems also but no one on hear says a word about it cause their kids are white. But thank you for wishing us a good new start and good luck to your wildcats also!

Thanks!

What do you know about Coach Bradley?

I don't know much of anything about him and that's why I haven't commented on him. If you read some of my other post in other threads you will see that I have called out Perry County more than anybody for having a lack of discipline, it definatly does not have anything to do with race! When I said I wish the best for Coach Bradley and MTP I meant it. I'm always rooting for the old region 6 teams except when they play WC! GO CATS!

Thanks for your kind words! I just get tired of MP getting a bad rap from other teams because they have blacks on their team. I'm not saying that's what you meant. But a lot of people say MP has athletes not good football players and also have discipline problems. I have seen many teams in the region who looks like they have discipline problems also but no one on hear says a word about it cause their kids are white. But thank you for wishing us a good new start and good luck to your wildcats also!

Thanks!

Who is "us"?....Are you a player for mTp? Or one of the new coaches? Or one of MPHS staff members?.?.?.?

Why are you posing as a Zion Christian alumni IF you are?

Or if you are a Zion Christian Alumni - which you indeed posed you were when talking about Smith being at Zion Christian and hated to lose him there - why are you not posting in Division 2 threads in support of your Alma mater?.?.?

Rather over here questioning everything going on in mTp sports?.?.?

See how Questioning everything can be seen as rude or un-nerving now?.?.?

I'm sure Zion Christian would love your support.

Its a free forum, true enough. Not trying to be ugly about it but it's hard enough to keep folks on threads talking football at times and someone like you questioning everything tends to run people off and not comment.

Wildcat89 is a good fella I've talked football with for a couple of years now on the T and I didn't appreciate the race baiting questions; whether with a smile on your face or out of anger is race baiting non the less either way and not welcome in my opinion.

I appreciate you being a Zion alumni showing interest in mTp football/basketball but we don't need all the questioning to run coachT fans of other teams away from mTp threads.....So please, kindly refrain yourself.

Zion Christian could use you starting threads over on Division 2 threads and would love your enthusiasm and support I would bet to say as you seem to have for mTp.

I hope to read your input and knowledge about Zion Christian sports over there in the threads you start Very Soon.....:thumb:

I don't know much of anything about him and that's why I haven't commented on him. If you read some of my other post in other threads you will see that I have called out Perry County more than anybody for having a lack of discipline, it definatly does not have anything to do with race! When I said I wish the best for Coach Bradley and MTP I meant it. I'm always rooting for the old region 6 teams except when they play WC! GO CATS!

Wildcat89 your assessments are worth pointing out and not a thing to do with race. Always appreciate your input on things and are always welcomed in mTp threads.:thumb: