Jackson Co vs Clarkrange region 4-A finals

bob77

Should be a great game. JC will have to limit CR's post game like they did last week to have a chance. Clarkrange will have to find a way to slow down Coe or otherwise she will outscore them by herself again. Two great coaches, two great teams and two avid fan bases going head to head. It has all the makings of a great high school atmosphere on Wednesday night!

• Upvote 1

I am a VB fan, I hope that clarkrange wins tonight so we can have another chance against JC. Now that being said, we have to win region 3A tonight against CSAS( which we have beat twice in regular season once by 20 and the other by 1) which we should be able to do. I want to see the rematch between JC and VB at Van Buren. We win not let Coe beat us this time!!!! So im pulling for Clarkrange.

I am a VB fan, I hope that clarkrange wins tonight so we can have another chance against JC. Now that being said, we have to win region 3A tonight against CSAS( which we have beat twice in regular season once by 20 and the other by 1) which we should be able to do. I want to see the rematch between JC and VB at Van Buren. We win not let Coe beat us this time!!!! So im pulling for Clarkrange.

Make sure to be on here after your game on Saturday night. People don't normally ask to play Jackson County so I hope you get your wish.