Class A Substate Matchups

GCPioneer

Some Meigs fans I know were asking for prayer for Haley after she was taken from the floor, and they were asking about her a few minutes ago. I'll let them know what you said. I hope it's nothing serious.

We appreciate that. I hate when these things happen, especially when playing so hard. It was 2 veteran teams leaving everything on the floor

We appreciate that. I hate when these things happen, especially when playing so hard. It was 2 veteran teams leaving everything on the floor

The last report someone at Meigs heard was that Haley had been in a car accident a couple weeks before with neck injuries so they we're taking precautions. They said she would be OK.  Can you confirm?

Loretto beat Community earlier in the yr at Community. Think they will do it again

Wingman was the ONLY one on this thread who picked Loretto over Community. Good pick. Very close hard fought game in a packed house! Lady Mustangs make it a sweep winning both games this season in Unionville, advancing to state their 3rd time in 4 years. 

Wingman was the ONLY one on this thread who picked Loretto over Community. Good pick. Very close hard fought game in a packed house! Lady Mustangs make it a sweep winning both games this season in Unionville, advancing to state their 3rd time in 4 years.

Wingman is a genius... I knew Loretto was going to win as soon as he picked then ;)

The last report someone at Meigs heard was that Haley had been in a car accident a couple weeks before with neck injuries so they we're taking precautions. They said she would be OK.  Can you confirm?

I didn't know about the accident.  I'm hardly ever home.  I haven't heard anything new as of yet.  I'll post it if I get an update.  I haven't seen anything on Facebook, so I'm assuming she is ok.

I hope they draw Jackson Co, we have played in the first round twice recently. Tied at one win each. Time for the tie breaker.