Tennessean Predicts All 7A Final

bobcatfan300

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with the home grown Union City Lady Twisters to win by around 10 points and finally get 14A over the hump.Already handidly beat the team.Meigs Co  that beat Clarkrange and their transfer team .I think Jackson co is next.I believe thats what the Union City Messenger is going with .Probably knows more than the writer for the Tennessean.

I hope UC and JC both win tomorrow. A rematch from last year would be so much fun to watch.

You got your wish.Never know from one game to another but I think thsi year Union City is the best team in the state.Can they be the best team for 1 more game?I think yes.Union city by about 10 points.Too many big girls.Foul trouble wont hurt them.Will take a very good shooting game from outside to beat them and with Raven Fair and Hudson maybe playing against the best shooters,think they will be hard to beat.Could hurt Union City if Raven Fair or Hudson gets in foul trouble but if one of the bigs,they have another on the bench.Really would like to see Union City finally finish the deal.If not,all we're going to hear is over rated,Region 7 is the best/Go Twisters.