UHS vs CPA

JohnnyRay

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a few D1 athletes on CPAs team it's going to be an uphill battle for upperman, especially in a sport like basketball. Just look what Jaycee Coe did for Jackson co. She kept them in the game single handedly and still almost won. Upperman is gonna need every player on fire and for CPA to have a bad night. And then maybe a miracle or to just for good measure.

Bee fans, you will want to contact the TSSAA regarding their vote coming up NOW to potentially split the publics from the privates.

You too will see how it is completely unfair for your small school to have to play an all-star team.

The vote is Wednesday.

Best of luck to ya and I hope you can beat 'em, but I wouldn't book the hotel for more than one night.

Bee fans, you will want to contact the TSSAA regarding their vote coming up NOW to potentially split the publics from the privates.

You too will see how it is completely unfair for your small school to have to play an all-star team.

The vote is Wednesday.

Best of luck to ya and I hope you can beat 'em, but I wouldn't book the hotel for more than one night.

Doubt they vote the way most people want them too. I mean why would they?

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

You should have you pick the best of Nashville what if Cookville   pick the best of the upper cumberland area you think us hillbilly know what going on CPA and Goodpasture buys there we pick ours out of the school do not make sense to me