UHS vs CPA

JohnnyRay

NASHTIGER they must have a real team if yoiu think they could win AAA tell me do think they could win NCCAA also

CPA has beaten both DII state champs this season and also two AAA teams in the state tourney and one A team.  I would say that is a pretty strong resume.

Edited by FBGIRL

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA has beaten both DII state champs this season and also two AAA teams in the state tourney and one A team.  I would say that is a pretty strong resume.

I've seen CPA up close and personal. they could hold their own with any of the 3aaa schools. Fun bunch to watch. Just in the wrong league, they are in a league of their own.

Zst, Im not sure what the NCCAA is???  However, if you have not seen CPA play, you should make it a point to. More than likely you will be impressed. They are a legitimate all-star team. And yes, I think they would have a very good chance of beating the AAA schools.

We all know what CPA is. They. Are a recruiting machine that is allowed to play in AA Div I. The only teams that could give them a game reside in AAA and thats why they don't play up. They want the easy victory against schools with 1/10th the athletes as they have. Its all about winning at CPA.

Brentwood made them work a little, but they walked all over Kenwood and Oak Ridge.

CPA would win AAA, and it might not even be competitive.

They just aren't as sharp right now, as they have not had but one competitive game since christmas.

If they were playing AAA teams they would be playing better.

I think this CPA team could compete with some college teams.  They are out of their league in the world of AA HS sports.  They enjoy putting on the show with their alley-oops and tricks etc., and creaming the teams they play.  CPA's AD said so himself in a recent Tennessean article:

"We've enjoyed competing in Division I and would like to continue to do so for as long as we're permitted," said Christ Presbyterian Academy athletics director Mike Ellson.

I'm not even sure where he sees what they are doing as competition.  Don't get where the enjoyment comes in either, as I personally find closer matched teams/games far more interesting to watch.