TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

Ewe git what ewe pay fer...orr steal.....Butt eye beeleeve stealin' iz rong.... :popcorneater:

G'91 iz this Josef's pitcher...???

1f1efadc418d6faea7130b142c81d986.jpeg

Yea I remember when he would make us all do the start challenge b4 skool. That fella knew how to indoctrinate people. It's no surprise that he rose to power so quickly . Edited by Governors91

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so why not equally share so all schools in blount county have turf and jumbotrons...?

I pay double taxes and county residents pay single taxes. Why would us city folks pay double just to share equally with County Schools? If the county folks will just pay double too, problem solved! Edited by OldRebel2

I pay double taxes and county residents pay single taxes. Why would us city folks pay double just to share equally with County Schools? If the county folks will just pay double too, problem solved!

I still say pool it together. Cut the ray for the cities slighly, raise the rate for the county slighty so that they are equal. The split the money per student equally. I bet Alcoa's enrollment would double.

I still say pool it together. Cut the ray for the cities slighly, raise the rate for the county slighty so that they are equal. The split the money per student equally. I bet Alcoa's enrollment would double.

Cownty rezidints reackshun two raizin' thair tacksus......... :popcorneater:

GIF-yeah-right-GIF.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Well being a republican I just can't go along with you demos wanting higher taxes. I think you should be looking at cutting stuff. Here is another suggestion for you city slickers to save a little money in your system. Average kids per room let's say 22 times 2200$ (Tuition) = 48400$. Average teacher pay let's say 58000$. Stop tuition students save money pay football coaches more money.

Well being a republican I just can't go along with you demos wanting higher taxes. I think you should be looking at cutting stuff. Here is another suggestion for you city slickers to save a little money in your system. Average kids per room let's say 22 times 2200$ (Tuition) = 48400$. Average teacher pay let's say 58000$. Stop tuition students save money pay football coaches more money.

Leave it to a fisherman to come up with fuzzy numbers.  Here's the better ciphering!  An empty seat in the classroom = 0 for that seat.  Admit a tuition student = +$2,200 to fill that seat.  Fed $ and state $ follow the new tuition student to the school for +$  even more.  A fisherman might leave that seat empty.  A cost accountant fills it will +$2,200!

Leave it to a fisherman to come up with fuzzy numbers. Here's the better ciphering! An empty seat in the classroom = 0 for that seat. Admit a tuition student = +$2,200 to fill that seat. Fed $ and state $ follow the new tuition student to the school for +$ even more. A fisherman might leave that seat empty. A cost accountant fills it will +$2,200!

Excellent points but remember those are non city kids that are going to bring down test scores, dress code standards(camo and non leather letter jackets), more noise(no mufflers), extra principle just to deal with discipline issues etc. I truly believe you would help your school system if you got rid of them. Maybe faze it in starting with next years junior class. Imo

Excellent points but remember those are non city kids that are going to bring down test scores, dress code standards(camo and non leather letter jackets), more noise(no mufflers), extra principle just to deal with discipline issues etc. I truly believe you would help your school system if you got rid of them. Maybe faze it in starting with next years junior class. Imo

Believe it or not, academic performance is part of the formula.  If the tuition students don't behave and perform in the classroom, they can be replaced (unless they're good football players, of course).  There's always a new $2,200 around the corner. :rolleyes:

Edited by OldRebel2