Friendship Christian 2014

BKisler

Too far to drive from West Tennessee for my kids to be part of the FCS experience.  Just glad I can keep up with the squad occasionally through the internet.  I-69 is coming so that should help.  Once we get that built, north to south, any chance we can get some Cosby mason jars over in West TN?

the stuff I'm making these days should only be consumed by professionals, oak barrel cured widowmaker type shine

There was no quit in FCA and the score does not reflect how well they played. With the caliber athlete they had on the field I can see why they won so many championships. Webb had to fight hard to get that win. 

And their fans are first class too. And there were a ton of them. 

Edited by WebbSpartans

• 2 weeks later...

Hello old friend, the mountains always treat a man well.  Still making shine.  The coke offer still stands, see you in Cookeville.

Doubt if I make it to Cookville I've taken a job in middle Florida (excellent high school football to watch here). If Dresden make's it before I'm too old to see them I'll be there though. Maybe they will still make Coke then, or shine.

Looks like FCS is going to switch mid way in the season and go old school like they did in 2011. With a very strong line and freshman qb probably a good move. They have some very mean, athelitic lineman that love to plow the ground in front of them. I'm looking forward to watching how this progresses. How the fullback responds will be the key to their postseason run.