Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

ok i'm not a DB fan, but I disagree, your coaching staff wouldn't let that happen.    Don't know any of them personally but they have decades of experience at the HS level.    Combine that with all the speedy athletes that we are hearing about....   they'll find a way to make it work.     May take a game or 2 though.      Just wish Boone played you earlier before you get all the kinks worked out of the system, by that time (10/3) its going to be a long night for the Blazers

"all the speedy athletes that we are hearing about"  That's just it. Where did they come from all of the sudden? I'm sure DB has some guys that can run but so does just about every other team they will go up against. As described I just don't know where all this speed has come from all of the sudden. I never heard anything about it last year. Has everybody all of the sudden knocked 2 tenths off their 40 times? East will probably be your quarterback ( I will be shocked if he isn't) and I've always heard he's a little less than "fast". And I mean decision making and foot. He does have a good arm but I don't think the hurry-up offense fits the quarterback. But then again I remember once before I was wrong.

I know of speed coming up in the next couple years!! Some will play this year !! The team members i have spoken to say there excited "we are not big but we are fast" ... when ur not big but speed is a factor , hurry up make since

. it killls defenses!! From what i have seen in lower years before now there is some speed so who knows we will see how it all works out soon.. east your probably correct, do i agree ?, il keep that opinion to myself , all i got too say if the back up grows up quicker and plays like alot have seen him play , well all i can say is , play him and dont let politics prevail!!!

Playing time is never up for discussion,so I try not to go there.From all the seniors down to the freshman,these kids work their butts off and each one of them have my respect for what they go through, so us old men can sit in the stands and pull for the Tribe on friday nights.Every position on the field will be earned by the players,and this coaching staff is as fair as they come in my opinion.I've watched many of the 9th and 10th graders over the years and this is a fast overall bunch,from the skill players and linebackers right up to several of the bigger guys.Unless a kid has a bad attitude,if he is a "player",these coaches will get him on the field in time.

J Fred is coming along but I have heard that some things may not be 100% ready for the first game.I don't know if that's a fact or just someone talking.It looks to me like the vast majority of everything should be done by the end of next month and they don't know what their talking about.The workers  are putting the press box together behind the stands .I'd like to see that when it is lifted.I hope someone gets it on video and puts it on the school web page.Man ! I'm ready for football and not that round kind that just ended .I know this schedule for Dobyns Bennett has some very tough games , I hope the guys come out and hit on all cylinders right out of the gate.

J Fred is coming along but I have heard that some things may not be 100% ready for the first game.I don't know if that's a fact or just someone talking.It looks to me like the vast majority of everything should be done by the end of next month and they don't know what their talking about.The workers  are putting the press box together behind the stands .I'd like to see that when it is lifted.I hope someone gets it on video and puts it on the school web page.Man ! I'm ready for football and not that round kind that just ended .I know this schedule for Dobyns Bennett has some very tough games , I hope the guys come out and hit on all cylinders right out of the gate.

50/50 chance that the crane is not big enough to lift the press box. They'll have to bring in a bigger one at a "extra cost" of $50,000.00. The elevator doesn't go to the top floor with this this bunch.

Playing time is never up for discussion,so I try not to go there.From all the seniors down to the freshman,these kids work their butts off and each one of them have my respect for what they go through, so us old men can sit in the stands and pull for the Tribe on friday nights.Every position on the field will be earned by the players,and this coaching staff is as fair as they come in my opinion.I've watched many of the 9th and 10th graders over the years and this is a fast overall bunch,from the skill players and linebackers right up to several of the bigger guys.Unless a kid has a bad attitude,if he is a "player",these coaches will get him on the field in time.

50/50 chance that the crane is not big enough to lift the press box. They'll have to bring in a bigger one at a "extra cost" of $50,000.00. The elevator doesn't go to the top floor with this this bunch.

To be honest,I wasn't giving the crane on site a snowballs chance.I figure some good " PR " could be made by the company I work for when it comes time to lift the press box.These are the kinds of statements that get a guy like me in trouble or get a big shot a big bonus.Maybe someone reading this can suggest it " IF " the little crane can't get the job done.

Maybe you agreed or were to mad to respond.I'm sure there are several people that don't share my feelings about the coaching staff but all I can go by is what I've seen over the years.When I  speak to any member of the staff that I know or write on coacht,it's my honest feelings.I know they are not going to play my kid unless he earns it and nothing I say will make a difference.I speak to those guys because I like them as coaches and men that have had a part in my kids becoming men.Like I've said before,it means a lot to a parent to have your kid playing ball for guys that are good coaches and more important,good men.