Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

Got out a few weeks/months ago.  Not sure ETSU would do that though.

I always thought his story was close to that of Michael Orr's. Lamon had a great family take him in to give a helping hand. I guess most of the time its about choices. No dought Lamon would of got a free education and went to the NFL.

So guys i heard a little good newz !! Small but very fast and preety darn good this year and the offense will be running something a little deffrent this year .. kinda exciting to watch how this plays out ...

Speed kills and I'd take fast over big and slow any day.The problem is when you run up against "big" and fast.A team like Oakland was a few years back {I think 2008 },, where they just line up and say stop me,but they could also cut you off on defense with speed.Still,if your fast enough {and DB has some kids that can run},you have a chance in most games.If you have a chance,then anything can happen.

So guys i heard a little good newz !! Small but very fast and preety darn good this year and the offense will be running something a little deffrent this year .. kinda exciting to watch how this plays out ...

I think the QB position is going to be key. Should be interesting.

I think the QB position is going to be key. Should be interesting.

I wonder how that will work out as well.Holt is going to make plays nomatter where they put him and there are some good young 10th graders to factor into the offensive and defensive back positions.This might be the year DB starts to see quality depth and players that can come in and make plays without being a target.

Cole and skyler are to be qbs from what i have heard !! Cole is going to make a bad a** qb by time he is a junior , possibly this year depending on how it all fallls into place

Cole is a bad a** qb right now. Thats what I ment by "its going to be interesting" Going to be interesting how it all falls in place for sure. I really hope history changes in this case.