Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

Red Rebels should be able to help you. He's the best I've seen on here.

You're just saying that because I put you in the press box. B)

OK I'll give it a go.

You can put pics on here that you grab off the web or you can save your own to a photo hosting site and post those. I use photobucket. Even if you want to grab a photo off the web to use, it is a good idea to save it to your photobucket account. The reason to do it this way, you don't know if the person who saved the original photo will delete it or change it. If they change it, it will eventually show up changed in your post. I've even changed or edited my own pics on photobucket, to see how long it took for them to change on coach T.

From photobucket click on the direct link:

photo_bucket_directlink.jpg

This saves the address so you can past it.

On the T click the tree. It's not in a yellow box, I added that.

insert_button.jpg

Once you click the tree this box shows up.

insert_image.jpg

Right click in the box to paste you image, then click the insert image button.

Edited by Red Rebels

You're just saying that because I put you in the press box. B)

OK I'll give it a go.

You can put pics on here that you grab off the web or you can save your own to a photo hosting site and post those. I use photobucket. Even if you want to grab a photo off the web to use, it is a good idea to save it to your photobucket account. The reason to do it this way, you don't know if the person who saved the original photo will delete it or change it. If they change it, it will eventually show up changed in your post. I've even changed or edited my own pics on photobucket, to see how long it took for them to change on coach T.

From photobucket click on the direct link:

photo_bucket_directlink.jpg

This saves the address so you can past it.

On the T click the tree. It's not in a yellow box, I added that.

insert_button.jpg

Once you click the tree this box shows up.

insert_image.jpg

Right click in the box to paste you image, then click the insert image button.

uh oh.....you know what you just started?

33,  I really like your enthusiasm for the game.You remind me of me a few years ago when my last Indian was coming up.I also think the 9th and 10th grade group has more overall talent then the 2012 team.I don't know if we have two better players then the two at UT,but the group has a lot of players that can get it done.I'm glad your on here,maybe you will keep us updated during the season.I was at the school the other day and picked up some non football information that  people may wonder about when they see the new scoreboard.I ask the man who must be over it,{ just how deep are you drilling the holes to set a 70 foot  high scoreboard }The answer is 13 feet,he said they hit solid rock there.He said it would have been twenty if they hadn't ran into it.I really don't see how they will have the stadium complete but that guy said the scoreboard would be ready for sure.It's hard just reading coacht if there is no new DB football news worth hearing,I hope you will be one of the guys that keep us in the know.I'll probably see you at some practices for sure if I have one playing over the next few years.I'll go back to my semi-retired coachT spot now.Roll Tribe !!

Thought I heard you had two Indians and one Raider/Indian?  ;)