Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

If I am reading the T$$AA shenanigans right then Maryville will be 5A starting in 2015, so essentially you won't have to worry about them (as far as the playoffs).    Unfortunately in 2014 the 6A road to Cookeville goes thru Maryville though.    Can anyone else verify that the Rebs will be 5A next year?

BTW, the 2012 team won 12 games (before Maryville) by an avg score of 51-13, and usually the "13" was scored late in the game against the DB 2's & 3's.     That is going to be tough to match, but we'll see with time.     It would really be nice to see someone from tri-cities in Cookeville.

Science Hill fans:     Y'all just going to sit around and not respond to this thread???

Ur right im up for any team from tri being in cookeville..were just here to represent our teams and having fun !! I dont mean we are going to have two better players than the two at UT but a whole team that will give the players we the ability to score and defend ..it takes a whole team to really win a state .. two or three can take a team far just like 2012 but injuries killed us etc."swaffford played with bad ankle the last 5 games of season " ..so what im sayin is we have players that can play if one goes down more so than 2012 and more talent than we had in 2012 to play more positions...

Devaun and malik on one team is rare.. its like cobb and web was to UT lol .. they were some of the best .. but both had to step up after qb went down..and injury to swafford ankle kept him at around 80% .... them two were the best at any postion i seen them play .. but as a complete team like we have coming up makez the deffrence..

Mr.wave yes we had a great team in 2012 yes we made it to maryville yes the game was alot closer than score and yes our starting qb and lineman was out for season .. we were a passing and running team when we had our starter we ran alot more without him and it gave maryville an easy study sesion due to be more of a running team .. simply 2012 we had 3-4 outstanding players buy we have 15-20 outstanding players coming up "proof is on paper" . Not to mention a big a** soph qb comin up. mr. wave going into 2012 we new we had a good team but the hype about the calibur of players at db 9-12 is crazy goood and very empresive to watch "u should watch them"... talk in k town is this could be the best teams ever at DB !!

Dang it!!! GQ has lost another imaginary game. That's 0 wins and a couple of hundred loses since the beginning of the IFL. I think it's time to fire his arse. Anyone agree? 

Devaun and malik on one team is rare.. its like cobb and web was to UT lol .. they were some of the best .. but both had to step up after qb went down..and injury to swafford ankle kept him at around 80% .... them two were the best at any postion i seen them play .. but as a complete team like we have coming up makez the deffrence..

I hope you like crow because I can see some hefty future servings coming your way.

Dang it!!! GQ has lost another imaginary game. That's 0 wins and a couple of hundred loses since the beginning of the IFL. I think it's time to fire his arse. Anyone agree? 

Eye do ML.......

We haid 2 frashman startin' on D laist yeer and thes othur upcomin' soffs like Porter, Ervin, Goss-Russell, Michael Hall etc probablee down't waint enny......And tha upcomin' frashmans like Hopkins, Gann, and Isaiah Cobb weal bee scirred two.....eye'm shore..... :popcorneater: