Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

If I looked at the new and old seating chart I got in the mail today correctly.A lot of seats along the end of rolls and a couple of rolls at the top were lost for hand rails and the upperdeck.Looking at the old lower side on the far right.It shows that the bottom 4 rolls were taken from general admission and 6 rolls above that were taken from the season ticket holders and will become the student seats.Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong.It might not be a large jump from 35 to 40 dollars on the old seats for season tickets and 2 to 3 times more for the new seats,but if they are not careful,a lot of fans will " tune in ".you can go on the dobyns bennett web page and see the seating

That place is going to be huge. There will be rolls and rolls of rows. Everyone gets a seat and a free roll for their restroom break at half time.

Keep posting Batman. You're the best !

That place is going to be huge. There will be rolls and rolls of rows. Everyone gets a seat and a free roll for their restroom break at half time.

Keep posting Batman. You're the best !

Yep,I'm a one owner.Straight up,I'll never win a spelling contest but many times I will slip a jab in and you never know when to read between the lines or if it's just dismal spelling.Either way,my posting days are going to slow to a snail's pace.I've seen to many posters like "watch dog" burn with hate for what ever reason or dads like myself just go way over the top.I truly have a lot of respect for  DB's coaches and want to sit back and let them do what they think is right.I might be keeping a close eye on the mat or the field or both,but either way those will come 2ed and 3ed.I've done my part,and will let the chips fall however they do.

@ Phish: Dobyns and Bennett are both real nice communities in Upper East Tennessee. :rolleyes:

Actually, put this in your GPS and it will take you to the 50 yard line at the J. Fred.

36.53496,-82.528589

That's pretty funny,When is powerful MARYVILLE going outside the state and see how great they are.Theres a few teams over in CHARLOTTE that would love to see them.Or they could just stay in Tennessee and just keep talking about how great they are!!!!!...LOL..... :roflol:

That's pretty funny,When is powerful MARYVILLE going outside the state and see how great they are.Theres a few teams over in CHARLOTTE that would love to see them.Or they could just stay in Tennessee and just keep talking about how great they are!!!!!...LOL..... :roflol:

Why doesn't DB? Why doesn't OR? Why doesn't Fulton? Why doesn't Alcoa? Why is it always Maryville that people are always asking these things about? Very few teams do this, ya know? And usually the ones who do have no other option but to. Traveling out of state means zero gate money for the most part. How many Maryville fans are actually going to travel all the way to Charlotte or wherever when they don't even fill up their own stadium sometimes? Just a no brainer and makes no sense. But keep on hating on them it just makes you look silly man.

Edited by SweetScience

When did it become a rule that you have to go play out of state competition to prove anything? Maryville dominates the opposition they play in state, but I guess that just isn't enough for some folks. Till then they will just keep on hating on them. Really makes you fanbase look bad (and OR has one of those M-ville haters on coacht and I wished he wasn't that way) because all it does is make your fanbase look jealous and dumb. If any two teams fanbases should be hating on Maryville it shouldn't be any Oak Ridge or DB fans doing it. Both fanbases should have too much pride in our own right to do that, but that's just me.

When did it become a rule that you have to go play out of state competition to prove anything? Maryville dominates the opposition they play in state, but I guess that just isn't enough for some folks. Till then they will just keep on hating on them. Really makes you fanbase look bad (and OR has one of those M-ville haters on coacht and I wished he wasn't that way) because all it does is make your fanbase look jealous and dumb. If any two teams fanbases should be hating on Maryville it shouldn't be any Oak Ridge or DB fans doing it. Both fanbases should have too much pride in our own right to do that, but that's just me.

So im saying if they think there so great then start going out of state and have teams come to MARYVILLE and prove that there not just a Tennessee state power.Or is it that's all they are.I TAKE THE 2ND ONE!!!!...TRUST ME,They wouldn't want to go to CHARLOTTE or ANYWHERE else,Cause then theyed see they aint as great as everyone in tennessee seems to build them up to be.

Edited by NORTHCAROLINAmanforDB

So im saying if they think there so great then start going out of state and have teams come to MARYVILLE and prove that there not just a Tennessee state power.Or is it that's all they are.I TAKE THE 2ND ONE!!!!...TRUST ME,They wouldn't want to go to CHARLOTTE or ANYWHERE else,Cause then theyed see they aint as great as everyone in tennessee seems to build them up to be.

And who cares? They play in Tennessee. No Maryville fan has ever said they are the greatest. The ones I know are pretty humble. They know how fortunate they're and how great of a staff they have there. Never have I heard one of their fans say they would beat any team outside of this state. TN is where they play and where the school is and fellow teams in Tennessee is who they are going to play like 99% of all of the other teams in this state do. Jealousy runs deep.

when was the last time your team (who is your team) came to Tenn and who did you played?

The Maryville teams we've played in the last 5 years have been a well coached machine, I think it's quite presumptive to think these teams would have been handled by out of state competition. I would love to see them play an out of state team just to represent Tennessee football. Coach Q has set the bar high, gonna be tough but all east tn teams are gonna have to try and step up. See u guys in the fall.