Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

And I have RESPECT for Maryville,Just tired of having them on on a DB post tryin to be funny.So all im sayin is go out of state and see how good you are.

TRY TO KEEP UP: If I am the funny guy (I've been told that before) My jab was directed at an Ooltewah fan who wasn't going to make the drive to see his team play a regular season game against D-B. I told him that If I made the drive to watch a scrimmage, he could do it for a regular season game. D-B is really your team, it's in your name. Reading comprehension is important on a message board. Unless you have preconceived ideas or perceptions, then it doesn't matter.

Charlotte Independence High School and have played many teams from outside the state of North Carolina and had a 109 game winning streak!!!!That's my team..

Maryville has not played any out of state teams in the last decade. However your school has only played one team. That doesn't qualify as "many" (Info according to unapproved website).

Your team is good but let's be real... Maryville would destroy you. I mean seriously you went 3-8 just a few years ago and lost 61-6 in the first round of the playoffs. Which you should have never made the playoffs to begin with having a record like that.

By the way, I have a cousin that played at Butler a few years ago and he said you guys were not all that.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Maryville has not played any out of state teams in the last decade. However your school has only played one team. That doesn't qualify as "many" (Info according to unapproved website).

Your team is good but let's be real... Maryville would destroy you. I mean seriously you went 3-8 just a few years ago and lost 61-6 in the first round of the playoffs. Which you should have never made the playoffs to begin with having a record like that.

By the way, I have a cousin that played at Butler a few years ago and he said you guys were not all that.

they have played 10 out of state games over the last 10 yrs,the last 2 vs a team from OHIO and SCarolina.Maryville would be 5-5 at best playing football in the Carolinas.Thats a fact

TRY TO KEEP UP: If I am the funny guy (I've been told that before) My jab was directed at an Ooltewah fan who wasn't going to make the drive to see his team play a regular season game against D-B. I told him that If I made the drive to watch a scrimmage, he could do it for a regular season game. D-B is really your team, it's in your name. Reading comprehension is important on a message board. Unless you have preconceived ideas or perceptions, then it doesn't matter.

DB is were my kids go,But im from NC.Youre right about reading comprehension,Thats why my name is NORTHCAROLINAMAN for DB,It's better to be thought of as a fool,Than to open youre mouth and erase all doubt!!!..Just sayin!!!!

Edited by NORTHCAROLINAmanforDB

Well I guess if youre cousin said we want all that,Then I guess we aren't.Ive got a few friends that say MARYVILLE is a good team yr after yr.And I agree,But they just need to stick to playing in state teams.

They also won 109 games in a row and won 7 straight state titles.TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU MARYVILLE DON'T WANT NONE!!!!! :thumb:

http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/independence-patriots-(charlotte,nc)/football-fall-13/rankings.htm  

http://www.unapproved website.com/high-schools/maryville-rebels-(maryville,tn)/football-fall-13/schedule.htm

Eye down't no if'un eye cain trust ewe ere knott NCmanferDB

Let's see Indypendunce finnishes #841 nationally and Mairvul wuz #28...Eye gess knott...problee woodun't bee clost.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

DB is were my kids go,But im from NC.Youre right about reading comprehension,Thats why my name is NORTHCAROLINAMAN for DB,It's better to be thought of as a fool,Than to open youre mouth and erase all doubt!!!..Just sayin!!!!

You call someone else a fool. Hmm... Yet you claim that your school has played 10 teams from out of state over the last decade. HMMM.... You know people on here are for the most part pretty intelligent and can research things on the internet. The last out of state team you played was from Ohio in 2006. That was 8 yrs ago. You make yourself look like a fool by telling lies.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

They also won 109 games in a row and won 7 straight state titles.TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU MARYVILLE DON'T WANT NONE!!!!! :thumb:

Much, Much bigger school than Maryville, They won like crazy until they got caught  cheating. Butler is the new BIG powerhouse in NC.  A few years back when Austin East was really good, they tried Independance on for size, It wasn't pretty.