Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

Dang , has anyone seen the frame of the press box " i guess that explains why they need an elvavator!! " you can see it driving behind db ..binocular time for coaches ...

I was hoping that was the frame for a set of stairs on the back side. I'm sure this will turn out better than it looks now but 4 million $ is a lot to spend to add only 800 seats.

I was hoping that was the frame for a set of stairs on the back side. I'm sure this will turn out better than it looks now but 4 million $ is a lot to spend to add only 800 seats.

I was told it would add 1500 seats.800 is a big cut from that.Those covered seats they are talking about will be good for women and small kids.

I was told it would add 1500 seats.800 is a big cut from that.Those covered seats they are talking about will be good for women and small kids.

Kingsport Times News said this week that there would be 1100 new seats but 300 would be lost in the lower deck due to the handrail installations. Capacity goes from 3900 to 4700 on home side. The same story also said that the student section had been removed so I don't know where they will sit now. May not have all the facts but that was what was reported.

Kingsport Times News said this week that there would be 1100 new seats but 300 would be lost in the lower deck due to the handrail installations. Capacity goes from 3900 to 4700 on home side. The same story also said that the student section had been removed so I don't know where they will sit now. May not have all the facts but that was what was reported.

I've also heard that the upgrades will be much better then what the original plans had called for.There are not many high school stadiums with an upper deck,so I guess this is pretty exciting for the area as a whole,even if you can't stand DB.Now just figure out the visitors seating at J Fred and we will all be happy.

We need a new scoreboard ... i have been hearing for 2 years we are getting one like science hill..

?? The crackle and popping thru the scoreboard speeks sux...

Oh we're getting one. Pal Barger paid for it. At a tune of 380,000.00

I think it measures look like 38 wide and 75 tall. Or something like that. Its going to be awesome.

Edited by dbFAN91

The sun was a concern of mine by putting it back behind where the old scoreboard is,but this article kind of alludes that the sun will not be a problem .I can't wait to see how it will all look with the press box a mile high and that giant scoreboard.

Edited by BatmanDB