Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

So, if I eat at PAL's I'm supporting D-B Football?

I don't know about that,but you are getting some good fast food the way it's supposed to be done.Every time you go to another fast food place and have to pull up and wait,your reminded that there is only one pal's .That's one of the reasons his restaurants won the Malcolm Baldrige national quality award.The same award Eastman won around twenty years ago.

So, if I eat at PAL's I'm supporting D-B Football?

Not only D-B football but a whole host of projects in Kingsport and probably elsewhere. Seems like I hear about Mr. Barger dropping a few hundred grand on various projects around the area every couple years and smaller amounts quite often.

The same story also said that the student section had been removed so I don't know where they will sit now. 

If I looked at the new and old seating chart I got in the mail today correctly.A lot of seats along the end of rolls and a couple of rolls at the top were lost for hand rails and the upperdeck.Looking at the old lower side on the far right.It shows that the bottom 4 rolls were taken from general admission and 6 rolls above that were taken from the season ticket holders and will become the student seats.Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong.It might not be a large jump from 35 to 40 dollars on the old seats for season tickets and 2 to 3 times more for the new seats,but if they are not careful,a lot of fans will " tune in ".you can go on the dobyns bennett web page and see the seating

Edited by BatmanDB