Dobyns Bennett coacht fans

BatmanDB

Who cares about this maryville crap on here !! They are good they will continue winning until someone takes them down "in state" !!! Personallly i want them to keep winning until "indians" scalp them and put them in a TP ! It will be within the next 2-4 years due to this freaking awsome talent we got coming up if they stay healthy this truly could be the next couple of years to be an indian and the beat team ever at db !! Its true the talent is that good !! And wheen i say 2-4 years its very possible we can beat them twice in a row !!

Who cares about this maryville crap on here !! They are good they will continue winning until someone takes them down "in state" !!! Personallly i want them to keep winning until "indians" scalp them and put them in a TP ! It will be within the next 2-4 years due to this freaking awsome talent we got coming up if they stay healthy this truly could be the next couple of years to be an indian and the beat team ever at db !! Its true the talent is that good !! And wheen i say 2-4 years its very possible we can beat them twice in a row !!

uh.....I think I remember hearing some of the Maryville folks saying last year that they thought their upcoming freshman team might be the best group they have ever had. The key for DB will be can they cut out all the mistakes. The Indians have a lot of talent coming up but if they continue making mistakes like past teams then they will never get past Maryville.

In 2012 DB had a great team, with 2 guys going on to the SEC.    Many people felt that was DB's best ever shot to take out Maryville.    You're saying you have teams coming up that are better than that group from 2012?

they have played 10 out of state games over the last 10 yrs,the last 2 vs a team from OHIO and SCarolina.Maryville would be 5-5 at best playing football in the Carolinas.Thats a fact

Are you for real dude? To say they would be 5-5 is idiotic. Carolina is NOT a high school football powerhouse state. Try Florida, Georgia, Texas or Ohio for that. And before you ask, Tennessee teams win more than they lose against out of state competition. Look it up!!

Mr.wave yes we had a great team in 2012 yes we made it to maryville yes the game was alot closer than score and yes our starting qb and lineman was out for season .. we were a passing and running team when we had our starter we ran alot more without him and it gave maryville an easy study sesion due to be more of a running team .. simply 2012 we had 3-4 outstanding players buy we have 15-20 outstanding players coming up "proof is on paper" . Not to mention a big a** soph qb comin up. mr. wave going into 2012 we new we had a good team but the hype about the calibur of players at db 9-12 is crazy goood and very empresive to watch "u should watch them"... talk in k town is this could be the best teams ever at DB !!

33,  I really like your enthusiasm for the game.You remind me of me a few years ago when my last Indian was coming up.I also think the 9th and 10th grade group has more overall talent then the 2012 team.I don't know if we have two better players then the two at UT,but the group has a lot of players that can get it done.I'm glad your on here,maybe you will keep us updated during the season.I was at the school the other day and picked up some non football information that  people may wonder about when they see the new scoreboard.I ask the man who must be over it,{ just how deep are you drilling the holes to set a 70 foot  high scoreboard }The answer is 13 feet,he said they hit solid rock there.He said it would have been twenty if they hadn't ran into it.I really don't see how they will have the stadium complete but that guy said the scoreboard would be ready for sure.It's hard just reading coacht if there is no new DB football news worth hearing,I hope you will be one of the guys that keep us in the know.I'll probably see you at some practices for sure if I have one playing over the next few years.I'll go back to my semi-retired coachT spot now.Roll Tribe !!

Mr.wave yes we had a great team in 2012 yes we made it to maryville yes the game was alot closer than score and yes our starting qb and lineman was out for season .. we were a passing and running team when we had our starter we ran alot more without him and it gave maryville an easy study sesion due to be more of a running team .. simply 2012 we had 3-4 outstanding players buy we have 15-20 outstanding players coming up "proof is on paper" . Not to mention a big a** soph qb comin up. mr. wave going into 2012 we new we had a good team but the hype about the calibur of players at db 9-12 is crazy goood and very empresive to watch "u should watch them"... talk in k town is this could be the best teams ever at DB !!

If I am reading the T$$AA shenanigans right then Maryville will be 5A starting in 2015, so essentially you won't have to worry about them (as far as the playoffs).    Unfortunately in 2014 the 6A road to Cookeville goes thru Maryville though.    Can anyone else verify that the Rebs will be 5A next year?